FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Go ahead and withdraw me from consideration. Can't get a web cam until next week and I'd be cutting it close time wise before my local game on Saturday anyways.

If I may when do you plan to start? And who is considered? Would like to know before I invest in a webcam��

Quote Originally Posted by espanRebel View Post
    If I may when do you plan to start? And who is considered? Would like to know before I invest in a webcam😀
    I am going to keep this open for a couple of weeks and then go from there! No rush to get a cam.

You First Name: Bob

Sex/Ethnicity: Male / White

Your Age: 44

Why do you want to join this game?
    I am new to D&D so the simplified game construct is appealing and would be a great opportunity to see how a DM builds a story from a few ideas. I would eventually like to DM myself. I have run some solo stuff on FGU and created characters, spent time writing backstories/developing PHB backgrounds, etc so I have some beginner experience. I also appreciate your desire to form a group of diversified players, definitely brings more to the adventure.

What sort of concerns/questions do you have?
    None really; I a familiar with Zoom and use a web cam regularly.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Regards Bob H

Dustin
    White Male
    27 years old

Well, I am completely new to DnD, i may have played about 20 years ago for a few nights. Just recently started listening to DnD podcasts, and its got my interest and intrigue to start playing some games and get into some scenario's
    I like the idea of a group adventure and teamwork, i am also 100% new to FantasyGrounds aha! just wanted to put that out there.

I own a webcam and Mic, Would just need some help testing the mic to make sure its not overly loud or annoying. its a big desktop mic so it picks up everything i do aha!

No concern's other then me reading the 40 min max in zoom before the call is droppped or disconnected. Not sure if that rule is for the Host of the call or for all user's
    Last edited by Creature; September 12th, 2020 at 18:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Creature View Post
    Dustin
    White Male
    27 years old

Well, I am completely new to DnD, i may have played about 20 years ago for a few nights. Just recently started listening to DnD podcasts, and its got my interest and intrigue to start playing some games and get into some scenario's
    I like the idea of a group adventure and teamwork, i am also 100% new to FantasyGrounds aha! just wanted to put that out there.

I own a webcam and Mic, Would just need some help testing the mic to make sure its not overly loud or annoying. its a big desktop mic so it picks up everything i do aha!

No concern's other then me reading the 40 min max in zoom before the call is droppped or disconnected. Not sure if that rule is for the Host of the call or for all user's

Hey Dustin, I have a pro account so I don't have the time limit. I can also host as many as 100 something people at once.

You First Name : Mitch

Sex/Ethnicity : Oh I'm sexy.( what? that wasn't the question?) Male // German/English/Beholder descent

Your Age : : Older than you.

Why do you want to join this game? : When I started reading your essay, I actually laughed when you said you weren't going to Mercer it. Also I like the idea of not going though all the BS to start a game and it falls apart on you. " Anyone want to buy an adventure I put 80 hours into ?" Yeah you have the right idea.

What sort of concerns/questions do you have?: Just one , you are going to put down at least a battle mat and some tokens for a fight aren't you? How else are you going to judge tactics?
    Yes I know you said no but mental battling ? You might as well throw out the rulebooks.

Let me know, PM me if you can, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxx View Post
    You First Name : Mitch

Sex/Ethnicity : Oh I'm sexy.( what? that wasn't the question?) Male // German/English/Beholder descent

Your Age : : Older than you.

Why do you want to join this game? : When I started reading your essay, I actually laughed when you said you weren't going to Mercer it. Also I like the idea of not going though all the BS to start a game and it falls apart on you. " Anyone want to buy an adventure I put 80 hours into ?" Yeah you have the right idea.

What sort of concerns/questions do you have?: Just one , you are going to put down at least a battle mat and some tokens for a fight aren't you? How else are you going to judge tactics?
    Yes I know you said no but mental battling ? You might as well throw out the rulebooks.

Let me know, PM me if you can, thanks.
    Hey Mitch! Small fights will likely be Final Fantasy style with just back and forth initiative. Larger fights will have a map of some kind, even if only a crude representation. I have plenty of tokens so no worries on monster rep.

John

White male 56
    Played AD&D since 1977 but have not played 5 E much

Just looking for a game during the day on the weekends as I have the time to do so

You First Name: Dennis

Sex/Ethnicity: M / Eurasian

Your Age: 46

Why do you want to join this game? Haven't played D&D in a while, want to get back into it. Avid gamer for years and then life got in the way. Saturdays are free for me.

What sort of concerns/questions do you have? Just learning the new 5e, which i have been reading as well as using FG, which i watched some youtube vids on

Thread Information