5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    I was just looking for a group not interviewing for a job. Good luck

So how and when will know who has been accepted into the group?

Did you pick players yet and determine a start date yet? I filled out app, but curious to know if you made the decision yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxx View Post
    Ok, I'm not going to answer this question, you're the DM , it's your game, you have DMed long enough to know. Don't pander. Sorry I'm grumpy, in a lot of pain. But point made.
    Wrong. It is not just my game. It is the game of everyone at the table. I ask the question as a way to judge responses not change my game. You assume
    motives because you are grumpy and in pain, using it as an excuse to be an ***. Don’t post on my games again, thanks. Point made.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakkaKilla View Post
    Did you pick players yet and determine a start date yet? I filled out app, but curious to know if you made the decision yet.
    Hey! I plan to keep the application up for one more week. So far we have six responses. I will let you know via email if I need more info and when I make my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaltorak View Post
    I was just looking for a group not interviewing for a job. Good luck
    Due to the nature of this game and number of people interested it had to be that way. Sorry, best of luck finding a game to suits you.

Please do not buy a webcam until you are picked from the game. I don't want you to go through the expense if you don't need to. We will have time before the game starts for you to grab a cam.

Quote Originally Posted by Williebemacin View Post
    Please do not buy a webcam until you are picked from the game. I don't want you to go through the expense if you don't need to. We will have time before the game starts for you to grab a cam.
    I need a new one anyway, but point taken.

Jaime
    White Male
    Australian

I have both Voice and video.
    I have been the DM for the last few years, was hoping to have fun with everyone and relax on a single character for a change rather than the whole campaign.
    All of my sessions have mostly been theatre of the mind and half improvised on the spot.
    I would love to play in your game if you still have a slot available.

Thread Information