5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStrider View Post
    Jaime
    White Male
    Australian

I have both Voice and video.
    I have been the DM for the last few years, was hoping to have fun with everyone and relax on a single character for a change rather than the whole campaign.
    All of my sessions have mostly been theatre of the mind and half improvised on the spot.
    I would love to play in your game if you still have a slot available.
    There's an application earlier in the forum! Fill it out and I will take a look. Thanks.

You First Name
    Jeff

Sex/Ethnicity
    M/White

Your Age

Why do you want to join this game?
    Getting back into D&D after a long break

What sort of concerns/questions do you have?
    Been a long time away.

History:
    I started D&D in my small Iowa town in 1980. Was the town Dungeon Master. Played for a few years, and moved from Basic to AD&D.
    25 years later, started a 5E group with my kids and their families for a handful of games but had to break when I move to Kuwait.
    Now retired, looking to restart playing. Eventually DM but need to be a good player first and learn Fantasy Grounds...bought FG Unity Ultimate.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Austin

30 white Male

I'm looking for an online game and after reading you description I think this would be a great experience. I am a novice D&D player and have very basic fantasy ground skills (this will be my first full FG campaign). My in person campaign has become kinda sporadic and the dm is new (one player is a forever dm) but I'm looking for something more consistent and under a more experienced dm. That way I can experience the gameplay and combat in a more flood manner.
    I do have a mic/headset and a webcam.

Quote Originally Posted by Williebemacin View Post
    Okay, here is the application. Please message me if you have any questions!
    Please fill out the above application to be considered. Thanks!

I have looked at the applications submitted so far and made some notes. Great characters! Applications will be open until 9/27 and then I will make some choices. Thanks to all who have applied.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikenelson28 View Post
    You still in Iowa
    I think you have me confused with someone else. I have never lived or even been to Iowa.

Today is the last day to fill out an application. I will close the application before I go to sleep this evening. (circa 11:30 pm Central US).

This post is now closed. Thanks to all who applied!

Thread Information