FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

new to FG familiar with 5e rules, looking for 5e one-shot to learn interface

i'd like to get a couple one-shots under my belt to get comfortable with the platform before i commit to a longer campaign. hoping for midweek evenings (ideally tues or weds, eastern US) but am open to other timing.

any DMs have opportunity for me? thanks all!

Same here. I'd like to team up. Went through the FG college and I think I'm more confused then when I started.

Hey folks. I have an opportunity to run a one-shot this Sunday (9/20) from 12 noon Eastern (-4 UTC) for 2-3 hours. It would just be a one-shot with the focus of learning the interface (and have fun of course!). I'm learning myself on the GM side so welcome the opportunity to "practice" in a low-pressure environment.

Say, a minimum of 3 players, max of 5? No evil PCs, please. Otherwise, all official sources (it's a one shot after all) that we have access to (so UA would be fine so long as you code it in - I'm not ). Newbies only (for obvious reasons).

Having the right mind set is key so expect things will be slower or will require looking things up (I include myself in that).

Finally, it saves a lot of time if you send me your exported PC before hand, preferably through discord (same name there as well).

Hopefully, this day/time works for you. Look forward to seeing who can join!

If you still have room, i'd like to jump in. New to FG but not new to RPG. Took a long break from D&D, but want to get back in.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakkaKilla View Post
    If you still have room, i'd like to jump in. New to FG but not new to RPG. Took a long break from D&D, but want to get back in.
    Sure, you're in .

I'm saving slots for JeffBlaz and excelsior2000 since they started this thread (unless they can't make Sunday). I also got a ping off-thread, so looking for 1 more player max (unless folks cancel, which unfortunately happens all too often).

I'd also like to join, if you still have space? I'm not completely new to FG / D&D but I've only played a couple of sessions so looking to get some more experience.

Quote Originally Posted by humby View Post
    I'd also like to join, if you still have space? I'm not completely new to FG / D&D but I've only played a couple of sessions so looking to get some more experience.
    I've been playing for a few months and I'm still looking up stuff So, count yourself in.

EDIT: Just a reminder for other folks reading this (and not directed to humby), this session is more about learning the system and not "simply to play" (plus it would probably bore you with all the looking up that may occur).

That's the last slot EDIT: Three confirmed, two tentative. I'll open it up again Friday afternoon if there are no confirmations by then.
    Last edited by Ryuson; September 16th, 2020 at 21:42.

Hello, I'm looking to playing a one shot. I've dmed on fantasy grounds before and I can sent some tips

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuson View Post
    I've been playing for a few months and I'm still looking up stuff So, count yourself in.

EDIT: Just a reminder for other folks reading this (and not directed to humby), this session is more about learning the system and not "simply to play" (plus it would probably bore you with all the looking up that may occur).

That's the last slot EDIT: Three confirmed, two tentative. I'll open it up again Friday afternoon if there are no confirmations by then.
    Sup dude, I would be up for this if a spot opens up. I'm green as they come, both to FG and DnD (I know a bit about it from podcasts, but never played). I'm starting a campaign soon, so wouldn't mind the chance to learn a bit first, to speed things up on session 1.

Np, I've been dming on fantasy grounds got a few months with some local friends, I can give you a few pointers to help get you started

Thread Information