FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Updated for companion feature with Random Spellbook Generator extension.

Updated to include a selection for module to use for spells. Works with looting.

Adds an alternative option to the Random Spellbook Generator to generate spells for a random spellbook with a specific number of specific spell levels. (Does not effect looting)

The name and the description of the random spellbook generator now function like story templates, where you can use formatted text, and [table names in square brackets].

New update fixes looting npcs for their spells (needs update for NPC Random Treasure Drops extension and Random Spellbook Generator extension), and groups spells by level.
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; February 18th, 2021 at 17:32.

Updated to include rules for harvesting. Parcels can now be enabled for harvesting. Items will gain a DC within enabled parcels and random treasure parcels. You can determine the skill rolled and how many items are lost or gained when failing or succeeding respectively.

When you roll your Harvest Roll, the score is compared to the dc of the items. If you match the dc, you get the specified number. If you fail by less than 5, you get half the amount. If you fail by 5 or more, you will lose items from the parcel. Items gained are automatically added to the PC (or npc if you have Map Parcels).

Parcels can be easily copied into random parcels by click of a button now.

Npcs have a button “harvest” to pull up a parcel with their name or a random treasure parcel with “Possible Harvest: their name” (created by converting a harvesting treasure parcel)

Map Parcels will have an option in the options menu to have a less specific “[MP] LOOT <type>” parcel. With the new option set to “off”, it will ignore subtypes. So you can have one “[MP] LOOT humanoid” rather than one for every subtype. Allowing you to prepare the harvesting rules for npc map drops.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! This works great with Monster Loot and appears to be good for Hamund's Harvesting Handbook as well. The additional functionality with Silentruin's Map Parcels is just more icing on the cake. Appreciate you adding this functionality in, it really speeds things up for me when there's a bunch of critters (I find it funny when the players who want to harvest complain when they have to roll for each critter they want to harvest).

Again a mind-blowing step forward. Fantastic!

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Updated to include a harvest button on combat tracker and encounters that works similar to the loot button, but gathers and groups together harvesting parcels.

Also added alternative harvesting rules, where in it uses a single dc for the entire parcel, and items are harvested/destroyed by random selection upon success or failure.

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    Updated to include a harvest button on combat tracker and encounters that works similar to the loot button, but gathers and groups together harvesting parcels.

Also added alternative harvesting rules, where in it uses a single dc for the entire parcel, and items are harvested/destroyed by random selection upon success or failure.
    I notice the DC is now defaulting to 10 no matter which creature I select. I tested this with no other ext loaded and a couple of different npcs. I am using the harvest button on the CT. Good news is I can just enter the correct DC on each item in the parcel. Any thoughts to what be going on?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I notice the DC is now defaulting to 10 no matter which creature I select. I tested this with no other ext loaded and a couple of different npcs. I am using the harvest button on the CT. Good news is I can just enter the correct DC on each item in the parcel. Any thoughts to what be going on?

Thanks!
    There's an “Option” to change the default dc from 8+ cr (minimum 10) to 10+ cr (minimum 10).

And it groups npc types together because of mass looting, makes it easier for the gm and players. If you prefer not to have groups, use the random parcel associated with the npc from the button on the stat block instead.

I do have it set to DC 10 in the options. I will get you some screens and post them.

Thread Information