DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Here is an example. Clean build. Click the harvest in the CT and this is what I get (windows just the left of the CT). If I open the npc and hit that harvest button you get the windows opened near chat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Here is an example. Clean build. Click the harvest in the CT and this is what I get (windows just the left of the CT). If I open the npc and hit that harvest button you get the windows opened near chat.
    Ok i understand. The dc beside the items is for Hammunds Harvesting, I don't have much automation for that DC, and have it based on item rarity.

Monster Loot has some automation for the dc for the entire parcel (click “alt harvesting checkbox).

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    Ok i understand. The dc beside the items is for Hammunds Harvesting, I don't have much automation for that DC, and have it based on item rarity.

Monster Loot has some automation for the dc for the entire parcel (click “alt harvesting checkbox).
    I see now. Selecting alt has achieved the behavior I was looking for. Thank you.

So, I found another conflict with Kit'N'Kaboodle v 2.0.6 by MeAndUnique. When I open an item in the "Possible Harvest" parcel I get:
    [8/20/2021 12:25:19 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "count"]:17: bad argument #2 to 'format' (number expected, got string)

It still opens, just throws the error.

Any thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; August 20th, 2021 at 17:32.

Tonight, my party was harvesting and they ran into an issue with the roll request. When I click the button the roll happened but from my side so modifiers on the player in the CT were not added to the roll. Is that expected behavior?

Edit: in case others don't come to discord. This is expected behavior. Effects do not get applied from the CT. Thanks to pr6i6e6st for getting back to me.
    Last edited by nephranka; August 31st, 2021 at 18:49.

Various fixes
    “DELETE” can be added to the name of an item in a Random Parcel to have it removed from the generated final parcel (good for if you want to use the table name method but not have the table show up in the loot).

Thanks very much for the awesome mod. Just want check something. I am using custom currencies (not gp, cp, etc). When I create a custom loot table for the currencies I am using, it does not return cp, gp, etc and enter it into the currency fields of the loot parcel. Instead it populates it as an item. Is this normal behavior? Has anyone else tried it with custom currencies?

Quote Originally Posted by jptheronmd View Post
    Thanks very much for the awesome mod. Just want check something. I am using custom currencies (not gp, cp, etc). When I create a custom loot table for the currencies I am using, it does not return cp, gp, etc and enter it into the currency fields of the loot parcel. Instead it populates it as an item. Is this normal behavior? Has anyone else tried it with custom currencies?
    I just added a currency called “Test” and added it to a table. It gave the result parcel a currency called “Test”.

So let's ask
    1: did you add the currency to the currency list found in Options?
    2: is there any special characters for your currency? Perhaps the natural functions don't recognize some.
    3: any other extensions that could be conflicting?

I just added a currency called “Test” and added it to a table. It gave the result parcel a currency called “Test”.

So let's ask
    2: is there any special characters for your currency? Perhaps the natural functions don't recognize some.
    Thank you for the quick reply. Sent you a friend request on Discord. Will take some screenshots

So let's ask
    Ok found the problem. I edited my new random parcels manually (i.e. I changed gp to Dragons, for example). I did the parcel from scratch and now see that it auto populates with the correct currencies from the Options menu. I will test if the tables work now and build from scratch. Will let you know if there are any issues. Thanks a million.

Thread Information