STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 19 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Responded in parallel...

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    If you find out which extenion it conflicts with, that would be a great help.

@Nephranka Thanks for the heads up on that, I'll look into that too
    As absurd as this sounds, I sat down today to look into which extension was causing the issue and it just started suddenly working properly. An update might've fixed something. So uh... problem resolved

This should be available on The Forge now.

Link here and in post #1 https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/590/view

Cheers, Steve.

This should be available on The Forge now.

Link here and in post #1 https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/590/view

Cheers, Steve.
    Thank you, Steve!

Small update pushed to the Forge so that the sidebar icon is now correct.
    More updates to follow in the near(ish) future to fix compatibility issues highlighted by forum members.

Cheers, Steve.

Edit: I rewrote this in the post below to make it easier to follow.
    Last edited by nephranka; June 17th, 2022 at 10:53.

I noticed a rather complex interaction between CA and Arcane Ward and Legendary Assistant. The box for AW shifts to cover the faction helmet when all three are loaded (s3.png below). In an attempt to fix it, I changed LA's load order to last. This works if AW is on (s2.png), but if I turn it off (s1.png) the AW box stays and the labels are shifted. I assume changing the load order is just a band aid. Given all three are interacting I thought I post in all three. I understand, due to the complexity of the interaction, it may not be resolvable but I thought I give it an ask.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; June 17th, 2022 at 10:53.

Legendary Assistant is on my radar for some fixes soon, hopefully I can sort this issue. No promises though as this looks like it is revolving around xml and layout, which is a massive pain in my a$$ as I know next to nothing about it

Here's hoping :P

Cheers, Steve.

Legendary Assistant is on my radar for some fixes soon, hopefully I can sort this issue. No promises though as this looks like it is revolving around xml and layout, which is a massive pain in my a$$ as I know next to nothing about it

Here's hoping :P

Cheers, Steve.
    I am hopeful the other two might have some thoughts that can help as well. Thanks for looking into it.

Ran into a placement conflict with Combat groups. It looks like your icon and its are on top on each other in the bar. When I add Arcane ward then I hit an issue with the box placement. AW plays nice with CG so I guessing your placement is the root source of the issue. Not sure it can be fixed.

Edit: Funny story, it is all 4 causing the issue (s2.jpg)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; June 30th, 2022 at 18:49.

Thread Information