DMsGuild
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    This extension is not currently compatible with Celestians new Situational Awareness extension, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...okens-on-maps)

When they are both loaded, the Situational Awareness buttons no longer work.

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    This extension is not currently compatible with Celestians new Situational Awareness extension, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...okens-on-maps)

When they are both loaded, the Situational Awareness buttons no longer work.
    I have not tested this yet, but it could need to have the load order of the extensions changed for them both to work.

[QUOTE=Klandare;564333]I have not tested this yet, but it could need to have the load order of the extensions changed for them both to work.[/QUOTE

Swapping the load order just switches which extension breaks. I believe its because both extensions are redefining the CT templates to point to different lua files. So whichever is loaded last will work, while the other wont.

Without looking too deep into it, I'm pretty sure @mattekure is correct.
    Both this extension and Celestians Sitauational Awareness extension modify the same CT template.
    Unfortunately this is going to be a 'make your choice' situation between the 2 extensions

Cheers, Stv.

Update

So I think I've found the cause of the problem between this extension and Celestians Situational Awareness extension.

I'm attaching a revised version of my Legendary Assistant extension to this post, I'd be grateful if a couple of you could try it out for me and let me know if everything is working with this and Situational Awareness loaded.

If so, I'll update post #1 with the new version, and hopefully everyone's happy

Cheers, Steve.

*Edit*
    Fixed the fixed version and added it here
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Stv; December 14th, 2020 at 11:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    So I think I've found the cause of the problem between this extension and Celestians Situational Awareness extension.

I'm attaching a revised version of my Legendary Assistant extension to this post, I'd be grateful if a couple of you could try it out for me and let me know if everything is working with this and Situational Awareness loaded.

Cheers, Steve.

Not working for me.
    I do like the box that pops open (like a second CT) for Legendary actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post

Cheers, Steve.
    This update is not working for me. With both extensions enabled, any creatures I add to the CT are automatically hidden on the CT, so I cant even place them on the map.

IF I have the encounter entry pre-placed, and then add the encounter to the CT, the CT still appears blank, but the tokens do appear on the map. Then using the buttons I can mark them active and they will show in the CT. Its the starting filtered that makes it appear nothing is happening.

I'm getting diff stuff, and I only have those 2 ext's going.

I can add them to the CT, but they are hidden (like you said) but they are also set to a neutral faction. They also will not goto their turn.
    The buttons for SA doesn't pop onto the map unless I set the map to the background.

Anything with the SA doesn't work.
    Your LA stuff is working other than the LA monsters never get a normal turn.

Found out why the LA monsters didnt get a normal turn as Mattekure was saying is they are still like "hidden" so it was skipping hidden actors.
    Last edited by MrDDT; December 14th, 2020 at 01:20.

Not good
    I'll hopefuly get a chance to look at it again tomorrow, but I can't promise anything.
    Thank you all for looking and trying it out, hopefully I'll get it sorted.

Cheers, Steve.

I've amended the supposed fixed version of my extension with another fix :P
    This in in post #25 again, for a few of you to test again before I update the version in post #1.

Hopefully this addresses the issues.

Cheers, Steve.

Thread Information