DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 19 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mattvictim View Post
    I'm loving the new notification reminders to use legendary actions. Is there any way to make it play nice with Combat Groups extension so that the notifications only happen if there is a legendary creature currently displayed on the CT?

Thanks much!
    I would 2nd this!

I'll add to the (getting ever longer) list of things to look into :P

But fixes come 1st, my upcomng new releases 2nd, then maybe this ^^

Cheers, Steve.

This one is vexing me....
    I've taken a copy of an Aboleth and added new legendary actions to its character sheet so it has 10 of them.
    If I add it to the combat tracker everything is working fine with no errors thrown :S

I'm assuming you are manually adding the legendary actions by clicking the greeen + button and then just filling in the text?

Let me know if you're doing anything different to me.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by mattvictim View Post
    OK... starting with Aboleth from SRD... works no problem..

Start adding Legendary Actions (in addition to what it comes with) and adding to CT after each one.

Quake (Costs 2 Actions) - GOOD
    Options (Mythic) - GOOD
    Elite Recovery (Mythic) - GOOD
    Roar - GOOD
    Thunderstrike (Costs 3 Actions) - ERROR - "Script execution error: [string "..Legendary Assistant:scripts/legendary.lua"]:87: bad argument #1 to 'match' (string expected, got nil)"
    REMOVED Roar - GOOD

Could it be that 9 Legendary Actions entries is just too many? (8 seems to work fine in every instance I've tested (including "Options" and "Options (Mythic)")
    Does the order matter? Do things that cost multiple actions or are mythic have to be in a certain order?
    Are there rules for what can be in the parentheses in the title of the action?
    Does the content of the action matter at all?

Thanks for having a look.

Just tried again with only Legendary Extension loaded. I'm still getting the same issue. Anything past 8 seems to be a problem, doesn't matter which one.

Well, I'll keep trying to recreate the error, but until I can it's gonna be a bit of an issue :S
    On the plus side, I *think * I've figured out how to make it work like you want with Combat Groups

Cheers, Steve.

New build pushed to Live, whcih should solve the errors seen by @mattvictim. I believe it should now play nicely with Combat Groups, so that if a monster with legendary actions is in an invisible/hidden group then the notifications shouldn't fire.

Try it out and let me know how you get on.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    New build pushed to Live, whcih should solve the errors seen by @mattvictim. I believe it should now play nicely with Combat Groups, so that if a monster with legendary actions is in an invisible/hidden group then the notifications shouldn't fire.

Try it out and let me know how you get on.

Cheers, Steve.
    Thanks! I will take it for a spin. Side note: did you fix the 3 vs. three issue?

Seems to have fixed the error and plays nice with Combat Groups. Thanks a million!!

I don't foresee using the separate Legendary Window, but for those who do, it might be helpful to have a toggle to have that window only show legendary creatures that are visible on the CT as well. Literally zero priority for me, just a thought.

@nephranka, not yet but I promise I'll look into it (night shifts this week so probably not a quick fix)

@mattvictim good shout on that, if it's easy I"ll do it :P

Thank you both for your recent bug finds and feedback.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    @nephranka, not yet but I promise I'll look into it (night shifts this week so probably not a quick fix)

@mattvictim good shout on that, if it's easy I"ll do it :P

Thank you both for your recent bug finds and feedback.

Cheers, Steve.
    Glad to help!

Thread Information