STAR TREK 2d20
Page 14 of 19 First ... 41213141516 ... Last

Today's FGU update LUA go boom. *LOL*

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    After the update. This ext is throwing a bunch of "ct_entry.lua:setTargetingVisible - DEPRECATED - 2022-08-16 - Contact ruleset/extension/forge author" type messages in the chat box whrn you open the CT.
    Ditto. Was all good before today's update (Feb 23, 2023) then same error message.
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

I'm pretty sure that stuff is tied into compatibility coding for the situational awareness extension by celestian.
    As that is no longer maintained I think I can safely remove that and fix the issue.
    Lots of work on atm, but hopefully can fix it soon

Cheers, Steve

I've pushed an update to the Forge which should resolve the deprecation errors.
    There is also a new option available which will notify the GM if a legendary action is available and this can be set to on/off or a random 25/50/75 percent change to trigger.
    Let me know if it breaks anything

I'm still working on a couple of new things atm, but once they are done I'll pass over this one again to look at the issue found by @Nephranka.

Cheers, Stv.

Looks like we are back in business. Thanks!

One note: The blue highlight does not start on the creature in the CT. It only appears if I toggle the option off/on.

Odd, I'm not seeing that :S
    Although I have just found another issue... The notifications fire when a creature is added to the conbat tracker :S
    I'll see if I can get a fix in for that, but I have work to do atm :S
    Last edited by Stv; February 26th, 2023 at 13:42.

Mine is the case where I have a creature already on the CT and when I loaded the game it was not highlighted.

That's really weird, as any creatures on the CT when I load my campaign are highlighting correctly :S
    This may take some time to solve ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    That's really weird, as any creatures on the CT when I load my campaign are highlighting correctly :S
    This may take some time to solve ^^
    Aye...might be a ext conflict on my end....I will try to find out which one.

Just pushed a fix for the notifications firing when actors are added to the CT.
    I love being an idiot :P

Cheers, Steve.

Thread Information