FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 19 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    What exactly are you seeing happen?
    If I have to 2 extensions loaded then I can advance the turn order with the 'next actor' button.

Cheers, Steve.

With these two loaded. I start the round, hit the next button and it starts round 2 but when I hit it again it goes to round 3....no marker and no indication of turn order in chat.

Edit: When advance the round it says the new round in chat but did not move through the players in the CT.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yeah, that's wierd :P
    No idea WTH is going on there, I shall have to investigate.

Thanks for the heads up Nephranka.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post

No problem. Good luck on the bug hunt!

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post

Having this issue also. Meadegendar reported it on discord and just these 2 exts loaded, it causes CG to not work and the CT to not work.

Right.... I've brutally butchered the LA extension and removed lots of superfluous stuff. I *think* it now works nicely with Combat Groups. Just waiting for it to be processed so I can release it. (It will be version 1.3.1 if you need to check).
    I apologise for making you all my beta testers, but somebody has to be :P

Cheers, Steve.

I'm good as long as you're responding.
    (thank you for all your hard work)
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

New build is live, let me know how it goes
    Back to work, so may take a while for more replies/ fixes :s

Cheers Steve

Initial results are positive for CB and LA working together. The CT is working again and CB seems to be working as well.

is this you? I don't know which of the dozens of mods I have running lua is. *L

[8/22/2022 8:17:51 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/power_action.lua"]:17: attempt to call field 'setOrder' (a nil value)
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Thread Information