DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 18 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    So, rhagelstrom was able to blend almost everything together (some of the conflicts in other 3 exts). There is just one issue outstanding and it is how LA and Combat groups icons land on top of each other in the col control bar. It is also causing a slight sift in the row boxes. To be sure, this is like a 4 ext conflict and it might not get resolved but I figure I ask now the dust has settled from the update bomb last week. Thank you for your consideration.
    Last edited by nephranka; July 25th, 2022 at 17:25.

Tbh, I've been avoiding this extension like the plague because xml layouts are a pet peeve :P
    I've just released a new extension I've been working on, which my OCD wouldn't let me put down till it was done, and I have one more that needs a few tweaks and that can be released also. As soon as it is (a day or two hopefully), then Legendary Assistant will be firmly in my sights to fix.

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    Tbh, I've been avoiding this extension like the plague because xml layouts are a pet peeve :P
    I've just released a new extension I've been working on, which my OCD wouldn't let me put down till it was done, and I have one more that needs a few tweaks and that can be released also. As soon as it is (a day or two hopefully), then Legendary Assistant will be firmly in my sights to fix.

Cheers, Steve.
    I appreciate your "stick to it" ness and attention to details

FYI With the vehicle update, LA throws errors when opening the CT.

Yeah, I was fully expecting that to happen
    I'll be making pass over this extension this week/weekend hopefully, so should at least be able to triage it into working without errors, then onto compatibility issues & extra functionality soon™
    Thank you for the heads up.

Cheers, Steve.

Updated version posted to The Forge. This should deal with the anchoring errors.
    I know there are layout erros when used with some other extensions and I will endeavour to get these fixed also, but in the meantime the base functinality should be working ok.

Please post in this thread if you find LA and any other extensions are not playing nicely.

Cheers, Steve.

Thanks Stv
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Looks good. I see the alignment is not too bad. Now that the global buttons are gone where the major alignment issue was. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; August 21st, 2022 at 14:12.

Yeah, there's more work to be done regarding alignments, but I thought I'd rush out a semi-working version in the meantime

Cheers, Steve.

Looks like I spoke too soon. Combat Groups and this ext jam up the CT. It will not allow CB to work correctly and it will not advance the turn order.

Thread Information