FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 18 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Ran into a placement conflict with Combat groups. It looks like your icon and its are on top on each other in the bar. When I add Arcane ward then I hit an issue with the box placement. AW plays nice with CG so I guessing your placement is the root source of the issue. Not sure it can be fixed.

Edit: Funny story, it is all 4 causing the issue (s2.jpg)
    I just love funny stories :P
    I think this one may be a sticky fix if it involves 4 extensions. But I'm sure a resolve can be found.
    I'm pretty sure my layout updates are not helping the others at all, but I'll be taking a look at this this soon, so here's hoping

Cheers, Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stv View Post
    I just love funny stories :P
    I think this one may be a sticky fix if it involves 4 extensions. But I'm sure a resolve can be found.
    I'm pretty sure my layout updates are not helping the others at all, but I'll be taking a look at this this soon, so here's hoping

Cheers, Steve.
    Yeah, rhagelstrom is looking at it now. I think there might be a fix. The one specific to you is the icons on the banner s1.jpg but I don't think that effects the operation. It is just aesthetics.

Yeah, I think there's a couple of extensions I need to tread around with LA. I'm hoping it's not too much hassle 'cos xml layouts wind me up ^^

You mean, "don't get me started!"

That too

So it looks Ike you and combat groups might be the source of the issue. At least rhagelstrom seems to think so. I am hopeful you can fi d a solution.

New issue, probably introduced with the last ruleset update.
    When I try to add an encounter to the Combat tracker I get an error
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/legendary.lua"]:39: attempt to call global 'oldaddNPC' (a nil value)
    - sounds as if it is from this extension. If I disable it, the error doesn't show up anymore, and I also get it if I only have the Legendary Assistant loaded.

Cheers Roach,
    I figured this would be broken by the latest update.
    I'm hoping to look into it this weekend if I can.

Cheers, Steve.

I've just pushed a fix to the forge to address the scripting error. Waiting on it being processed.

Cheers, Steve.

*Edit*

Fix now pushed to live, let me know if it has any issues, other than the known incompatibilities mentioned in this thread.
    Last edited by Stv; July 16th, 2022 at 17:54.

Thank you!
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Thread Information