DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Folks,

Updated the extension to v1.0.1.

Spacecraft (NPC) Record sheet - the Weapon actions now respond to the lock status
    Spacecraft (NPC) Attack rolls now roll, but don't report hit success
    Spacecraft (NPC) Damage rolls now roll and report the total

Now working on calculating if the Attack roll hits and what the effect is (as 6+ makes it a critical hit)

Cheers,
    MBM
    How do we know which version of the extension we currently have? Also, how do I add weapons to a ship? Do I have to create them as items and then add?

Thanks for doing this. Had my first space combat last night and had to do it all by hand. This extension will make future combat much easier.

Xargun

When you load the campaign, if the extension is loaded, it should say what the version is in the chat window. If in doubt, just redownload the newest from the original post.

It only says MGT2E PC Spacecraft BETA. Do extensions auto update ?

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    It only says MGT2E PC Spacecraft BETA. Do extensions auto update ?

Xargun
    No, extensions need to be manually updated.

Eventually the extension will be incorporated into the core code, but it is easier to test the new features as an extension because it doesn't need to go through the normal update channel which means it can be patched as often as MBM has something to post. Additionally, people who don't want to be involved with a test, and the potential problems that might arise can ignore it.

How do I add weapons to a ship ?

Xargun

Yeah, I am not seeing any weapon actions in PC Spacecraft either, also
    I don't have any crew positions in the crew tab, until I drop a pc into the window, then they show up,
    and pc still doesn't show up in the crew positions window. Using 1.0.1 extension 1.03 MG2TE tried the test 1.04 no difference.
    Btw, when I try to drop a pc in the crew, the token for the ship is changed to the PC's token

Just reporting what I see for bug reporting not being critical. Love, we are getting this.

Chumbly

Quote Originally Posted by chumbly View Post
    Yeah, I am not seeing any weapon actions in PC Spacecraft either, also
    I don't have any crew positions in the crew tab, until I drop a pc into the window, then they show up,
    and pc still doesn't show up in the crew positions window. Using 1.0.1 extension 1.03 MG2TE tried the test 1.04 no difference.
    Btw, when I try to drop a pc in the crew, the token for the ship is changed to the PC's token

Just reporting what I see for bug reporting not being critical. Love, we are getting this.

Chumbly
    Weapon actions are available for the Spacecraft (NPC), as you can't edit the reference spacecraft you need to copy an existing and edit it.
    No crew at the moment, see the 1st post it tells you what's working and what's being worked on

Thanks for pointing out the token, I'll have to see if there's a way to know from where the token came from. Though I suspect this might be why in Starfinder you need to use the Party Sheet for connecting PC's to ships.

There's a further update coming this weekend with the next few bits, also Pirates is almost finished...

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hows it coming ?

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    Hows it coming ?

Xargun
    Slowly, my kids are back at school and that's causing a lot of issues and time lost, Hope to have the next update over the weekend, weapon attacks will be added to the PC sheets and armour values should function also.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi there,

just trying this with v1.1.4 and I see some issues (I posted some issues on the general bugs post for 1.1.4 without the extension, this is with the extension loaded.

On startup, I immediately see the following Warnings in the Console:
    Runtime Notice: Host session started
    Ruleset Warning: framedef: Top edge width (-80) of frame (charsheet) less than minimum suggested width (3)
    Ruleset Warning: framedef: Bottom edge width (-80) of frame (charsheet) less than minimum suggested width (3)
    Ruleset Warning: framedef: Middle width (-80) of frame (charsheet) less than minimum suggested width (3)

As without the extension, when opening my copy of the Patrol Corvette, I see:
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (Extension: MGT2E PC Spacecraft) (/ref/scripts/spacecraft_main.lua)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (/ref/scripts/spacecraft_main.lua)

And unlocking it gives:
    Script Error: [string "spacecraft"]:1: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "spacecraft"]:1: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)

The sheet has the weapon list but does not allow drag and drop of weapons from the item list (maybe that is not done yet...)

Thread Information