FG Spreadshirt Swag

FG 3.8 and 21:9 Monitor at 3440 x 1440

Are there any know issues with FG at 3440 x 1440?

I've been having random lockups and sometimes I can catch a D3D out of memory error that eventually siezes Windows entirely if I don't shutdown FG in task manager. Been chasing it for a few weeks now and experimenting with different things to figure it out. It wasn't until i downgraded my resolution to 2560 x 1080 that the problem "appears" to have gone away.

Any ideas?

Just documenting what I'm finding just incase its of value. Workaround to downgrade the resolution is still working.

Snapshots from Process Explorer when FG freezes.

Memory1.png
    memory2.png
    memory3.png

Ok well strike that. Problems still there so not a resolution issue.

Database Notice: Campaign saved.
    Runtime Error: D3DXCreateTexture failed - (335,685) - D3DUSAGE_RENDERTARGET - D3DPOOL_DEFAULT - D3DERR_OUTOFVIDEOMEMORY
    Runtime Error: D3DXCreateTexture failed - (335,685) - D3DUSAGE_RENDERTARGET - D3DPOOL_DEFAULT - D3DERR_OUTOFVIDEOMEMORY
    Runtime Error: D3DXCreateTexture failed - (2560,1040) - D3DUSAGE_RENDERTARGET - D3DPOOL_DEFAULT - E_OUTOFMEMORY
    Runtime Error: D3DXCreateTexture failed - (2560,1040) - D3DUSAGE_RENDERTARGET - D3DPOOL_DEFAULT - E_OUTOFMEMORY

Blog Entries
    What is the process size of fantasy grounds in your task manager?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Normally running starts at 1.1GB ~ 1.4 GB after opening maps and moving things around. I had process explorer open watching things and I noticed that when the freeze happens it goes from ~1.4GB straight to 3.7GB+. Sometimes I run for hours without it going above 1.7GB and sometimes it just crashes 20 mins in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharo View Post
    Normally running starts at 1.1GB ~ 1.4 GB after opening maps and moving things around. I had process explorer open watching things and I noticed that when the freeze happens it goes from ~1.4GB straight to 3.7GB+. Sometimes I run for hours without it going above 1.7GB and sometimes it just crashes 20 mins in.
    Ok, so that's a memory issue. Anything above 3GB is unstable. Any idea if this is when you open a token module or a image or anything specific? There is a console.log file in your FG Data directory, does it have anything useful?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I did read up on the memory limits and I made an effort to unload anything that I didn't need.

Last couple times its happened all I was doing was cutting and pasting text from an email into the character sheet log area. It seems to happen more when players are attached, even if its one. However its sometimes happens just when moving tokens, sometimes when opening a table or looking up a spell.

Thread Information