DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    This extension is updated?

Not quite sure what your question is pertaining to on "is it updated", I'm using it in current games and haven't had any issues, so it is working. Typically, unless the author decides they want to add additional features, or a game update breaks something, you won't necessary see them updated until they need to do so to restore functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTBC View Post
    Not quite sure what your question is pertaining to on "is it updated", I'm using it in current games and haven't had any issues, so it is working. Typically, unless the author decides they want to add additional features, or a game update breaks something, you won't necessary see them updated until they need to do so to restore functionality.
    Thank you!

Is there a Video on how to use this Ext?

Quote Originally Posted by Athinar View Post
    Is there a Video on how to use this Ext?
    I don't believe there is video showing use. There is some instructions and a picture in post #1. Is there something in particular hanging you up after reading/viewing post #1. Let us know.

So I have a question, this only works with one Item, so can we create and modify an extension for each bag, pouch, or item we have and rename each extension for that item?

5E_Additional_Storage_Quiver_Ehlonna_Short_Pouch.e xt
    5E_Additional_Storage_Quiver_Ehlonna_Midsize_Pouch .ext
    5E_Additional_Storage_Quiver_Ehlonna_Large_Pouch.e xt

items["Quiver of Ehlonna Short Pouch"] = 4.5;
    items["Quiver of Ehlonna Midsize Pouch"] = 36;
    items["Quiver of Ehlonna Large Pouch"] = 24;

But the Quiver does not have a weight associated to it

so that answers my question, but you can if you add up the weight of the Items of each pouch max

Might have to modify the strings_5E.xml for the new name

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

-<root>

<string name="char_label_additionalStorage">ADDITIONAL STORAGE</string>

<string name="additionalStorage_max">Maximum</string>

<string name="additionalStorage_current">Current</string>

<string name="additionalStorage_remaining">Remaining</string>

</root>

Changed the name for the QUIVER OF EHLONNA SHORT POUCH and the weight is correct, but the others are not showing up, does Fantasy Grounds Unity prevent only one additional Field in the Inventory Tab?

Needs more Modification so all the pouches can be added to >QUIVER OF EHLONNA ADDITIONAL STORAGE<
    You

You need to loop thru searching for each Item and add to name the additionalStorage_NewItem then search (Loop) for the inventory, seems easy
    Last edited by Athinar; December 9th, 2021 at 02:05.

Hi "BloatedNikNak" - I think the latest updates to encumbrance has broken this EXTN. Shame.. But I'm pretty sure no calculations are now performed for 'Additional Storage'

It’s now built into the core I believe encumbrance that is. This extn if fixed to work with core might work with all rulesets if fixed.

If uploaded to the forge I’ll pay for this extn. Making it worth your while and be more visible and used by more people.
    Last edited by EllivasKram; March 3rd, 2022 at 23:31.

Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post
    Hi "BloatedNikNak" - I think the latest updates to encumbrance has broken this EXTN. Shame.. But I'm pretty sure no calculations are now performed for 'Additional Storage'
    Thanks for letting me know. I will take a look when I can

Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post

It’s now built into the core I believe encumbrance that is. This extn if fixed to work with core might work with all rulesets if fixed.

If uploaded to the forge I’ll pay for this extn. Making it worth your while and be more visible and used by more people.
    Funtionality has now been fixed, if you experience any further issues, please let me know.
    Please see Post #1 for download.

Quote Originally Posted by BloatedNikNak View Post
    Funtionality has now been fixed, if you experience any further issues, please let me know.
    Please see Post #1 for download.
    The zip attached to your post is not correct. It has an extra directory level inside it. Instead of zipping the folder that you built your extension inside of, open the folder, select the files inside, and zip them all together.

Nice work on this, btw. It's an impressively straightforward approach (not like the one I made) and probably runs much quicker.
    Last edited by bmos; March 5th, 2022 at 03:06.

Thread Information