Starfinder Playlist
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    The zip attached to your post is not correct. It has an extra directory level inside it. Instead of zipping the folder that you built your extension inside of, open the folder, select the files inside, and zip them all together.

Nice work on this, btw. It's an impressively straightforward approach (not like the one I made) and probably runs much quicker.
    Damn. I forgot that was a thing with windows.
    I will fix when I get back to PC later today, and post when updated.

Quote Originally Posted by BloatedNikNak View Post
    Damn. I forgot that was a thing with windows.
    I will fix when I get back to PC later today, and post when updated.
    macOS and Ubuntu do it too IIRC. Definitely quite annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    macOS and Ubuntu do it too IIRC. Definitely quite annoying!
    File has been updated, so pathing will be correct now. Thanks again

I have just removed the file from post #1 due to a newer update breaking it again.
    I will look into what changes need to be made and release again once it has been resolved.

Extension has been re-added to post#1

There is a known issue.

When one of the Additional Storage Items (eg. Bag of Holding) is added to a PCs inventory list, the items "identified" button needs to be toggled.
    It appears that when an item is added to the list now, it's identified status is either null/undefined instead of being either 0 (not identified) or 1 (identified).

At this stage, I am unsure if this is something that I will need to fix, or if this is something that is a bug with FG, or if it is working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by BloatedNikNak View Post
    When one of the Additional Storage Items (eg. Bag of Holding) is added to a PCs inventory list, the items "identified" button needs to be toggled.
    It appears that when an item is added to the list now, it's identified status is either null/undefined instead of being either 0 (not identified) or 1 (identified).
    You can fix that pretty simply like this:
    DB.getValue(node, "record") will return nil if not found.
    DB.getValue(node, "record", 0) will return 0 if not found.
    DB.getValue(node, "record", 1) will return 1 if not found.

Any thoughts on how to call a function when the ID button is clicked?
    As depicted in attachment.

screenshot.png

Code:
    DB.addHandler(DB.getPath("charsheet.*.inventorylist.*.isidentified"), "onUpdate", onItemUpdate)
    in your onInit function will call a function titled onItemUpdate whenever an item in a character sheet's inventory has its ID state changed.
    getDatabaseNode().getParent() in that function will return nodeItem.
    Last edited by bmos; March 8th, 2022 at 21:23.

Hey, I think the Additional Storage calculation at the bottom of inventory is still broken. Checked it, and it's calculating fine when opening the Bag of Holding item, but the overall view at the bottom doesn't react to any changes whatsoever. :<

Hello, I would like to make an inquiry about the extension. I have a problem with the calculation of the weight of the bag of holdings. It does not show me the current weight of the objects inside, it only tells me that the maximum and remaining are 500 and the current is 0. Does anyone know how to solve this? Thank you for your attention.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MrGrisaceo; December 17th, 2023 at 06:44.

Thread Information