5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Update:
    V.1.1 - Community Request - Added: Greater Bag of Holding (1000lb) and Superior Bag of Holding (2000lb)

See post #1 for updated extension

This is a great extension. I've noticed something though. When changing the location of an item to or from the storage location a new item is created at the bottom of the inventory list.
    bag of holding storage.JPG

I'm using FGC and have no other extension loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemanpat View Post
    This is a great extension. I've noticed something though. When changing the location of an item to or from the storage location a new item is created at the bottom of the inventory list.
    bag of holding storage.JPG

I'm using FGC and have no other extension loaded.
    When you fill out the location, use the TAB key to complete the entry, instead of Enter / Return as this creates a new line.

I believe this is something that FG does, and is not related to the extension.

However, I will test and will address if it is the extension.

Using the TAB key to complete the entry does not create a new line. So just need to break my/players habit of using the enter key LOL. Thanks for the great little extension. Cheers

Edit: Maybe want to add that caveat to post #1, it may not be common knowledge. Thanks again, great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemanpat View Post
    Using the TAB key to complete the entry does not create a new line. So just need to break my/players habit of using the enter key LOL. Thanks for the great little extension. Cheers

Edit: Maybe want to add that caveat to post #1, it may not be common knowledge. Thanks again, great work.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I have updated post #1

Enjoy

Good day!
    I am not sure if you are aware of Mad Nomad’s new extension “Mad Nomad's 3rd Party Updater”
    (https://www.dmsguild.com/product/327...-Party-Updater)
    Anyhoo, in order for your awesome extension to work with it, it has 2 requirements.
    1) The extension version has to show up in the extension’s Tooltips
    2) The version numbering can only go one decimal deep. (1.4 is ok, 1.4.1 is not)
    Thank you so much for your consideration in assisting in this awesome add-on!
    Gabe

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    Good day!
    I am not sure if you are aware of Mad Nomad’s new extension “Mad Nomad's 3rd Party Updater”
    (https://www.dmsguild.com/product/327...-Party-Updater)
    Anyhoo, in order for your awesome extension to work with it, it has 2 requirements.
    1) The extension version has to show up in the extension’s Tooltips
    2) The version numbering can only go one decimal deep. (1.4 is ok, 1.4.1 is not)
    Thank you so much for your consideration in assisting in this awesome add-on!
    Gabe
    Hi Gabe

I was not aware of Mad Nomads extension.
    I have a couple days off this week, so I will take a look at it, and see if I can integrate this into my extension.

Nik

Thanks, BloatedNikNak! Works like a charm!

I am a rather lazy DM, and if truth be told I've also got a rather unmerciful sense of humor

It would be interesting if your extension automatically (for lazy, unmerciful DM's of course) followed the rules on those type of bags...

Specifically: If the bag is overloaded it ruptures and is destroyed, and its contents are scattered in the Astral Plane. Placing a bag of holding inside an extradimensional space created by a Handy Haversack, Portable Hole, or similar item instantly destroys both items (don't need the astral plane part as that is not automatable).

Honestly, if I ever get where my players obtain one of these bags in a campaign I would love something like that. Chat message popping up for everyone - BAG OF HOLDING OVERLOADED - DESTROYED. Muhahahhhahahahhahahah (cough). Just following the rules really
    Last edited by SilentRuin; October 8th, 2020 at 20:19.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Submitted to MNM 3rd Party Updater
    NOTE: Changed file name (removing version number). If downloading to update, ensure you delete previous file. This has been done so that updating is easier going forward.

Thread Information