DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 81 of 109 First ... 3171798081828391 ... Last

Gents,
    Since the last FGU update (which changed how the coin scripts work) I have been getting an error on my CS (see image). From what I can see/know "sub_currency" is a new is a new control. Any ideas on what I need to do to correct this?

Coins.png

Blog Entries
    You will need to look at the new coin/currency setup in CoreRPG. It has been changed to a more dynamic setup so that people can have as many currencies as they need for their campaign.

In your setup you might get away with just adding a coinframe

The new templates for the default CoreRPG currency behaviors assume that there is a "coinframe" control that provides a location where you want the currency list to be displayed.

The "list_charcurrency"/"scrollbar_currencylist"/"button_iadd_currencylist"/"button_iedit_currencylist" are for adding a straight currency list.

The "sub_charcurrency"/"scrollbar_sub_charcurrency"/"button_iadd_sub_charcurrency"/"button_iedit_sub_charcurrency" are for backward compatibility for currency lists with an extra "coinother" field (which is not really needed any longer)

The "list_charcurrency_inline"/"button_iadd_currencylist_inline"/"button_iedit_currencylist_inline" are for an inline currency list like 5E, instead of a specific framed area. (It also requires "moneytitle" control to appear below.)

Regards,
    JPG

Sorry if this has been covered but I didn't find it when I searched the thread. I am making a new ruleset and following your tutorial damned, but at the very first few steps I cannot get my charsheet to display properly. My frame is set to 500x500px and 96px per inch. But I can't get it to show when launched. Any suggestions? Here is a link to the images of my steps. I'm using Unity if that makes a difference.

Thanks. Unfortunately, now I cannot launch a character sheet in FG. Nor am I able to create a new character in the Character Selection window, nor can I close the Character Selection window.

Do I need to link the frame to the window under Display in RW?

Blog Entries
    Post another screenshot please HighInquisitorTremayne

For clarity -

The character sheet frame (the frame that FG displays, not the image) is specified in a windowclass called charsheet. In your image above you have called it charsheet_main
    That is also a valid windowclass but its not the one that displays the graphic you have on the screen.

Blog Entries
    The frame is a separate object and ideally you will use the same names as CoreRPG uses when you are doing a 1:1 replacement. Not for any technical reason - it just helps other people understand what you are doing.

You need a windowclass called charsheet and it will include a frame name
    You need a frame and it includes the image filename and the 9 slices definitions

Thanks. I added the screenshot to the previous imgur link, at the bottom.

Blog Entries
    Good you are closer.
    Your windowclass is now correctly named. Next you need to put your frame name in the frame field. In this case your frame is also called charsheet

Thread Information