DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 50 of 109 First ... 40484950515260100 ... Last
    Hello,
    i'm working on a project and have an issue with the automatic creating of the pak - File. It seems that some of the deleted files will stay in the rwp - File and be used to create the base.xml File for the pak.

I had tested with Frostbyte Frostcore framework and tried the dice and modifier stack from there. Having recognized it doesn't help me, i wanted to remove it and deleted the files in the gui. Then i created a new pak - File, distributed it and reloaded the server. The changes for modifier and dice stack still were there. So i started the server again. It didn't help.

I then looked at the rwp file with Notepad++ and found out, that the files and scripts were still in the rwp - File and were put into the base.xml of every pak - File.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Ingo

yes, Version 0.7.5 Golem should be the current version.

Blog Entries
    You might try creating a new project and importing this project and then dragging import files into main (new) project and export and test?

Quote Originally Posted by ikschroeder View Post
    Hello,
    i'm working on a project and have an issue with the automatic creating of the pak - File. It seems that some of the deleted files will stay in the rwp - File and be used to create the base.xml File for the pak.

I had tested with Frostbyte Frostcore framework and tried the dice and modifier stack from there. Having recognized it doesn't help me, i wanted to remove it and deleted the files in the gui. Then i created a new pak - File, distributed it and reloaded the server. The changes for modifier and dice stack still were there. So i started the server again. It didn't help.

I then looked at the rwp file with Notepad++ and found out, that the files and scripts were still in the rwp - File and were put into the base.xml of every pak - File.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Ingo
    that problem was fixed several updates ago. Try to do what damend said, if it doesn't work send me the file to check it.
    Ruleset Wizard
    The Ruleset Development Environment
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials
    Damned's Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Problem still exists, sorry. Have tried damned suggestion but the files still appear in the base.xml.

The files all have to do with dicestack / modifierstack
    <includefile source="graphics/decals/dicestack.xml" />
    <includefile source="graphics/decals/modifierstack.xml" />
    <script name="DiceStack" file="graphics/fonts/DiceStack.lua" />
    <script name="dicestack_modifier" file="graphics/fonts/dicestack_modifier.lua" />
    <script name="ModifierStack" file="graphics/fonts/ModifierStack.lua" />

Thanks for helping!
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have tried to delete those files and generate the pak file and everything works fine.

On the other hand, the dicestack and modifier stack files are located in folders that do not correspond to them, and maybe that is why they are going unnoticed even though they are there.

Check the graphics/decals and graphics/fonts folders in your project, and delete the files there.
    Ruleset Wizard
    The Ruleset Development Environment
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials
    Damned's Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Sorry for replying this late. Thought i had send an answer before.

Having deleted the files all works fine. but i'm quite sure i had not moved the files to that directories. And looking at the latest backup, they were in other directories.

Anyway, many thanks for the fast help. Now i can move on to other problems. ;-)

Ingo

I would like to request the ability to create custom map pins for windows.
    This is something I know is on the fantasy grounds official wish-list, but it is my hope that you will be able to come up with something as well. The basic idea would be to be able to have either a different colored pin appear in maps that are hard-set to a window type, (as an example, red for story, Quests could be green, Encounters could be black, etc.).

Alternately, maybe a custom file could be used within the ruleset wizard. I envision that the creator could have a specifically-named folder that holds the files, then when creating the page, the file to use for the pin could be set (or referenced), in a manner similar to setting either a page frame, or the icon cycler function as it currently works.

From what I've found searching the forum, the issue was summed up as:
    It's in the core application. You can't change these on the fly. All you can do is change the base icons via the <imagesettings> entry in gameelements.xml which sets the single icon for all shortcut pins.
    (Source: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...olor-Extension)

As always, thanks for all your hard work!

Thread Information