DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 109 First ... 345671555105 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by psicodelix View Post
    could you send me your rwp file to check it out?
    EDIT* Duplicate post
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

hmmm... I'm not getting any crash and the extension generated is correct.

do you get the crash after the extension is generated? could it be a problem related to your font path?
    Ruleset Wizard
    The Ruleset Development Environment
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials
    Damned's Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by psicodelix View Post
    hmmm... I'm not getting any crash and the extension generated is correct.

do you get the crash after the extension is generated? could it be a problem related to your font path?
    Initially it was generating the extension and then crashing. Now its crashing without generating an extension. I will recheck all of the file paths.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

hmm, it seems to be something specific to that project. I'll try again and see if I messed something up along the way. It all looks right to me, but who knows.

it could be, there have been changes in the structure of the properties in this release, but it should not cause crashes. Let me know if you encounter further issues.
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Today there is a new Ruleset Wizard update. Version 0.3.1 comes with a nice bundle of improvements:

- Added support for copy and paste controls between windows.
    - Added StringCycler control
    - Added Comments property to windows
    - Added Comments section to Ruleset properties
    - Added Load Order field to Ruleset properties
    - Fixed rendering of Label with Centered text

Enjoy.
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Hello everybody,

I have done all the tutorials, and I have learned a lot about the Ruleset Wizard. I have realized that it would have been great for me in the past when I was implementing some homerules extensions Now I only have to fight with the FG inner structure but the graphical interface is very easy to do with this program.

However, not everything was going to be perfect . Don't worry, I have found only a couple of possible minor improvements:
    - All text and buttons in the "Custom Properties" window are in Spanish. This is not a problem for me, I am Spanish (as you know ) but I think that not Spanish speaking people will appreciate if this window is in English.
    - When you are doing a project and select "Create new Ruleset", the program asks you if you want to save the current project. However, if you select "Open Ruleset", it doesn't ask you if you want to save the current one. I think it must ask you too as the "Create new Ruleset" button does.

Thank you and good work
    Last edited by noalco; September 24th, 2020 at 10:58.

Hi Noalco, thank you for your comments. About your questions:

The custom properties editor, and common open / save dialog as well, are standard system controls, so it's features are inherited from the operating system and it's messages should be showed in the user's language (However, I have not tried installations in other languages).

You're right, it should ask for saving before open another project, I'll fix it in the next update.
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

I can confirm, I am in the US and all of the properties, dialogs, etc are in english.

Okay, thanks for the confirmation.

On the way to version 0.3.2. Are there any features you miss in the current version? or is there any feature that needs further clarification?
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Thread Information