STAR TREK 2d20
Page 42 of 109 First ... 3240414243445292 ... Last

version 0.6.5
    Removed idactivefont and idinactivefont from global font list.
    Mitigated some weird behavior with arrow keys in properties box.

Thank you! I have removed those fonts from my template. keyboarding in the properties box is still kind of weird. after removing some text, then trying to use the arrow keys it just keeps me still. Then pressing Home or End will throw you to the first or last tab.

Added Option List (radio button list) control to toolbox.
    Added On/Off icon properties to Check Box control.
    Added Dice Roll properties to Icon control

NICE! I can make good use out of all these.

Allow to rearrange tabs by drag and drop.

OMG! Thank you 3000. This is super helpful for me. I tend to have a lot of tabs open and the only way I can do that is if I keep them organized.

These updates were great, thank you so much. The only thing I noticed when running the update is I had to reset my start menu icon, but that really isn't a big deal. It seemed to work well though.

Thank you for your comments.

The property box is proving to be problematic. After trying many approaches I have only managed to mitigate the problem somewhat to avoid unwanted changes in the designer, but I am still working on it.
    Ruleset Wizard
    The Ruleset Development Environment
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials
    Damned's Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Well know that your work is appreciated. Thank you

So, on the one hand, I'm really tempted to pick up a copy of this at some point (since an IDE for ruleset development would be really nice). On the other hand, I'm a Linux user, and wine doesn't like .net framework 4.7 or 4.8 these days. When I tried running using mono, the program started, but crashed after I attempted to start a new project; after installing .net 4.8, the program crashes upon opening the serial code dialogue box. Are there any plans to either port to .net 5 or 6, or else to support Linux or Mac in any other way?

Edit: Specifically, I get "Error processing the license key: Exception from HRESULT 0x88980406"
    Last edited by mrgrey; May 13th, 2021 at 18:39.

Ruleset Wizard uses the .Net WPF framework, that isn't supported in mono, and there aren't plans for porting the software to other platforms, sorry.
    Ruleset Wizard
    The Ruleset Development Environment
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials
    Damned's Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

What a great tool. It has made my first ruleset creation a lot easier.

A couple of features I'm hoping you can add:

1. A Generate/ Generate as... sort of like save / save as. It would be nice that once I do my first generate it just remembers that for the next and doesn't prompt for a filename/path.
    2. On Generate it generates and then switches focus to Fantasy Grounds automatically. Would be nice if it could then send a defined key (say F1) to Fantasy Grounds to issue a reload. Would be nice to be able to define that key in a preference area or in Project properties.

Thanks again for the great tool.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    What a great tool. It has made my first ruleset creation a lot easier.

A couple of features I'm hoping you can add:

1. A Generate/ Generate as... sort of like save / save as. It would be nice that once I do my first generate it just remembers that for the next and doesn't prompt for a filename/path.
    2. On Generate it generates and then switches focus to Fantasy Grounds automatically. Would be nice if it could then send a defined key (say F1) to Fantasy Grounds to issue a reload. Would be nice to be able to define that key in a preference area or in Project properties.

Thanks again for the great tool.

Jason
    #1 you can do. After you generate your first (btw, don’t know if you saw that ctrl +g generates), click on the properties. The very bottom field, add your file to.

Then from that moment on press ctrl+s, ctrl+g and alt+tab to FG and you’re set.

I added /reload to my F2 key so I have a quick keystrokes and my FG is reloading with the updated ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte000jm View Post
    #1 you can do. After you generate your first (btw, don’t know if you saw that ctrl +g generates), click on the properties. The very bottom field, add your file to.

Then from that moment on press ctrl+s, ctrl+g and alt+tab to FG and you’re set.

I added /reload to my F2 key so I have a quick keystrokes and my FG is reloading with the updated ruleset.
    Thanks I'll add my file to the properties. I did know of the ctrl+g but this makes it nicer.

Thanks,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    Thanks I'll add my file to the properties. I did know of the ctrl+g but this makes it nicer.

Thanks,
    What are you working on and screenshots please!!!

Thread Information