STAR TREK 2d20
Page 21 of 109 First ... 1119202122233171 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by greybeardgunner70 View Post
    A few screenshots of what I was able to due with P's Ruleset Wizard. Should be lots of great stuff in the future re: FGU rulesets!
    Attachment 41803
    Attachment 41804
    Attachment 41805
    Attachment 41806
    i love your character sheet! i love that you added a larger photo to it as well
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

2020-12-19_19-23-37.png

i'm having an issue where i cannot figure out how to remove the original "Name" line on the character sheet, any advice?

Currently Running:

Try creating a new custom control with Custom class name= string_labeled, name = name and merge= delete
    Ruleset Wizard
    The Ruleset Development Environment
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials
    Damned's Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by psicodelix View Post
    Try creating a new custom control with Custom class name= string_labeled, name = name and merge= delete
    THANK YOU!! that worked perfectly!!!

Currently Running:

Back again!

Ok, i'm trying to modify the sheet for an NPC (via extension) to add an additional filed to allow portraits to be attached, as I have thought of a use for NPC's to have a portrait.

I'm wondering if the correct scripting to use for this would be:

<tokenfield name="picture">
    If so, then in the area where I wish to be able to simply drag and drop the link to the npc, should I have the following script added:

function onDrop()
    return false;
    end
    to clarify, there will be two different areas where the portrait will be used: first, adding it to the NPC sheet, and second, another window that should accept any portrait, either from an NPC or PC sheet.

any help or suggestions would be appreciated!
    Lensman.

@psicodelix, idk if this is the right spot for feature requests, but it would be amazing if there was an Undo/Redo feature and if the Tab key could jump to the next line in the properties section, these would be amazing time savers.

and then i just thought of this, maybe a light grid system so when you are designing the windows/character sheets you can get things lined up properly.

I am in love with this program, it does what I have always been looking for to help me with designing rulesets, I am a more visual person so this is right up my alley!

Currently Running:

Quote Originally Posted by Lensman View Post
    Back again!

Ok, i'm trying to modify the sheet for an NPC (via extension) to add an additional filed to allow portraits to be attached, as I have thought of a use for NPC's to have a portrait.

I'm wondering if the correct scripting to use for this would be:

If so, then in the area where I wish to be able to simply drag and drop the link to the npc, should I have the following script added:

to clarify, there will be two different areas where the portrait will be used: first, adding it to the NPC sheet, and second, another window that should accept any portrait, either from an NPC or PC sheet.

any help or suggestions would be appreciated!
    Lensman.
    It's easier. Insert a token control in the NPC window class, and it's all. Making room for new controls can be more difficult, however.
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee420 View Post
    @psicodelix, idk if this is the right spot for feature requests, but it would be amazing if there was an Undo/Redo feature and if the Tab key could jump to the next line in the properties section, these would be amazing time savers.

and then i just thought of this, maybe a light grid system so when you are designing the windows/character sheets you can get things lined up properly.

I am in love with this program, it does what I have always been looking for to help me with designing rulesets, I am a more visual person so this is right up my alley!
    Yes, this is the place. I miss these features too, they are in my wishlist of development, without planned date yet, however.
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by psicodelix View Post
    Yes, this is the place. I miss these features too, they are in my wishlist of development, without planned date yet, however.
    Awesome! Also what about the ability to re-order the tabs?

I know, I'm needy, I need bells and whistles dammit!!!

Currently Running:

@psicodelix, i have another question for you.

2020-12-20_11-48-06.png where did this option with the "armor_name" go?

also, when i put in the dice rolling function it negates the onDoubleClick function of my modifiers, what am i doing wrong?

the code it ignores is
    function onDoubleClick()
    local nodeAP = getDatabaseNode();
    local nAP = nodeAP.getValue();
    ModifierStack.addSlot("Armor Penalty", nAP);
    end
    EDIT: Figured out the first one, just put it in the description, for example: {armor_name}
    Last edited by Wookiee420; December 20th, 2020 at 19:04. Reason: figured out half my problem

Currently Running:

Thread Information