DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 109 First ... 917181920212969 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Lensman View Post
    By the picture you've shared, what you're doing seems pretty impressive.

When you consider it appropriate, could you tell us what you are working on?
    Ruleset Wizard
    The Ruleset Development Environment
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials
    Damned's Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Looks like character mapping for V5, or any world of darkness game, but coterie is specifically a Vampire term (in that world).

It does look good. That is a great idea.

If you buy a license of ruleset wizard, can you use it on two machines (not simultaneously)? I'm going on vacation here in a few days and won't have access to my desktop system (with the giant screen), but I would like to be able to do additional work on my notebook as I'm in the mountains camping. Can I do this?

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    If you buy a license of ruleset wizard, can you use it on two machines (not simultaneously)? I'm going on vacation here in a few days and won't have access to my desktop system (with the giant screen), but I would like to be able to do additional work on my notebook as I'm in the mountains camping. Can I do this?
    Yes, you can.
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

There is a new update!

All the details in my development blog:

https://www.rulesetwizard.com/0-4-3-update/
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

I have a TTF font that I have added into ruleset wizard and the preview works perfectly in the ruleset wizard tool. When I export it to a ruleset that FG can load, the fonts don't show. If I change the font to one thats "built in" it works fine. Is there some special thing that has to be done for this to work? The pak file does show the fonts are included.

Quote Originally Posted by greybeardgunner70 View Post
    A few screenshots of what I was able to due with P's Ruleset Wizard. Should be lots of great stuff in the future re: FGU rulesets!
    Attachment 41803
    Attachment 41804
    Attachment 41805
    Attachment 41806
    impressive, certainly a powerful tool
    and Damned tutorial series is a great resource

I have a TTF font that I have added into ruleset wizard and the preview works perfectly in the ruleset wizard tool. When I export it to a ruleset that FG can load, the fonts don't show. If I change the font to one thats "built in" it works fine. Is there some special thing that has to be done for this to work? The pak file does show the fonts are included.
    No, nothing more needs to be done.

It seems to be a problem related to the font color tag. It does work in FG classic but it doesn't in Unity. I have tried to delete the color tag in the font definition and then it shows the font. I will investigate more about it to fix it in the next release.
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Ok, I got it.

The problem is the alpha channel from font color. In FG Classic, if you define an alpha channel of 00 the program interprets it as FF, and shows it. FG Unity seems to lack this feature, so if you set the font color as default 0,0,0,0, unity client don't shows it because it is transparent.

While I fix it you can change the transparency value of your font to 255 and try.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Yep, this appears to work. Thank you!

Thread Information