FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 39 of 109 First ... 2937383940414989 ... Last
    I have a petty request.

Ctrl+D: This will duplicate a line of code. This is seen in a few IDEs.

Example: if I have something like:

Debug.chat("bob");

and I click somewhere in that line of code and press Ctrl+D I will get

Debug.chat("bob");
    Debug.chat("bob");

I know there are much bigger things for you to work on in here, but it would save me a lot of time when developing.

Ok, added to wishlist.
    Ruleset Wizard
    The Ruleset Development Environment
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials
    Damned's Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

I have more petty request, I am a coder in real life, so I am lazy.

Could we have Copy Path?

basically if you right click a file you can choose copy path. it will copy something that looks like: "desktop/scripts/my_file.lua" so we can paste in the scripts field?

Also could we get a hotkey for (un)commenting out. I don't think I really care what the key is. I just want to select a bunch of text, press something, and it comments/uncomments the text.
    Last edited by frostbyte000jm; April 19th, 2021 at 21:16.

Ok, you are probably going to start charging me. If you ever reconsider and create a Patreon I would join (assuming affordability).

This is not a petty request, but a functionality request. With Check Box, I would like to be able to change the on and off icon. My workaround is create a template and then use Custom Control. But it would be nice to just set the on Icon and off Icon state from the properties of the checkbox.

This thing has saved me a ton of hours. You're amazing. I can't wait to see what you bring out next for us.

Hi Frostbyte,

The truth is that I haven't had much feedbak from the last updates and I don't really know where to focus the next ones. I guess there have been too many changes in a short time and users need time to assimilate them.

your comments are much appreciated, I will add your requests to the wishlist.
    Ruleset Wizard
    The Ruleset Development Environment
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials
    Damned's Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte000jm View Post
    Ok, you are probably going to start charging me. If you ever reconsider and create a Patreon I would join (assuming affordability).
    I agree with the Patreon request - having the ability to vote on upcoming enhancements would be a huge plus, and if the patreon allowed members to download Ruleset Wizard files that are used in the youtube videos from the channel, that would also be a huge plus!

just my 2 cents,
    Lensman

If I am not being annoying there are a few pieces I would like to see a little better and some features I would really appreciate. I will gather a list.

I know I bought into this a while back, but I am finally getting around to using it. This thing is magic. It saves me a ton to time.

I am working on a template and I hope to do a short video series here soon showing all the pieces.

I was finally able to purchase a key and am starting to use the program. I have not done enough with it to have an opinion or any suggestions about the program itself. however, I have been going through the tutorial vids from the site and I have 2 issues. 1 the total silence makes it hard to focus on for the duration of the videos. 2 the magnification is only where the mouse is sitting and often makes it impossible to read what you're typing.

The info imparted in the vids is informative and I look forward to digging into the app but I thought this was worth bringing up.

Edit: so I kept watching the Vids and on the next one you stopped using the magnifaction.
    Last edited by Dragonrose0; April 27th, 2021 at 07:24.

Yeah, I agree with you about the official vids. You may want to look at a series of videos made by Damned, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...YjZrJUtJWCjGmT

going through them now
    good so far

Thread Information