DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 78 of 109 First ... 2868767778798088 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Wow! Excellent work there greybeardgunner70!
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I'm having an issue and I'm not really sure if its with how I have setup the CS or with something more fundamental with CoreRPG. I'm sure, whatever the cause, its my own fault. Here it is:

I created a list of items based on the ruleset (weapons, armor, gear) so that players could drag them from the items menu onto the inventory of their CS. I then pushed the item list into a module so that my players could load it. That all works perfectly.

However, when I create a new item (for example, a custom weapon) in the list, my players can't see it and I can't drop it on their inventory. Its as if the CS will only recognize items that were in the original module.

Any thoughts?

Blog Entries
    Share your .rwp with me if you cant find it.

Do the items in the module show in Items or only in the Library view?
    If not that is your clue.

As I expected, operator error. I will have to wait until I get home to be sure, but it seems to work when I "share" the newly created item. I didn't realize I would need to do that.

Blog Entries
    Yeah - exporting to a module is the best way because you dont have to share all the individual items that way - you can just have them load a Player Module.

How do I get my frames to stretch when a window is resized (the combat tracker for example). Am I missing something in the class or display properties?
    frames.JPG

When I open the combat tracker in FGU and resize the CT window, the frame doesnt stretch with the window. So I get a "tiled effect with multiple frames.
    CT.JPG

Thread Information