DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sirpudding View Post
    Sure, but presumably one of those things is publishing modules for the existing supplements to supported game systems and selling them in their store. I'd buy Ultimate Combat for FG, certainly.
    aaah, you meant it in that way. Yes, that would be certainly nice when this module would also offer something like this But modules sadly rarily come with extensions although there are some of such modules (and when (house) rules get supported etc., then they usually get integrated into the base programme which is even better, but sadly not the case here)

Looking for some help on this topic from those of you with more experience in FG than I have. I've had a FG ultimate license for a couple years but haven't found a good time to ramp up and move my group here. I'm was thinking that our upcoming PF1e game was going to be that opportunity to cut the cord to other services and come here.

Like the OP of this thread, my group uses the Vigor/Wounds rules from PF1e Ultimate Combat. That support for this rule isn't "baked into" FG is a disappointment but it's by no means a deal breaker. I can live with FG not automatically managing the Wounds. No biggie, we can manage it manually.

My question doesn't require that you understand the Vigor/Wounds rules at all - so don't worry about that. I can use the HP on the character sheet to manage the Vigor portion. What I need is a common area - a Note, the Party Sheet, anyplace - where I can share information about Wounds and each player can both access it and edit it.

I created a Note with the info, shared it with the group, it would be serviceable but I can't figure how to allow them (the players) edit access. Is that a thing? Do you folks have any other ideas/suggestions? I'm trying to make this work...

you could use the note area on the character sheet. this would be editble by you and the player. notes on the main tab (right menue) can be set to public

Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    you could use the note area on the character sheet. this would be editble by you and the player. notes on the main tab (right menue) can be set to public
    Thanks @Morquendel ! That's something I hadn't thought of. But I was hoping for something that would be visible to everyone at a glance on a single screen. While testing your idea, I came up with a solution. If I push a value from the character sheets onto the Party Sheet, I'll get what I need. So, I'm repurposing the "Senses" field on the character sheet and using its display on the Party Sheet. I owe you for making me think of using the character sheet. Cheers!

WoundsPartySheet.JPG

Thread Information