Starfinder Playlist
Page 8 of 14 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Updated to version 4.4 in the forge for robustness. Given conversations in another thread about saving and restoring values, I changed this to use ruleset functions to parse effect strings and restore them that way rather than storing off the string and replacing later. There could be valid reasons why an effect would change between the time I stored it and restored it.

Let me know if you have any issues!

This extension not functional with pf2e? It doesnt show up in the list of selectable extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by toastsniffer187 View Post
    This extension not functional with pf2e? It doesnt show up in the list of selectable extensions.
    Right...Natural 20s don't work the same in PF2 as they do in 5E...Is there a use case for something like this in PF2? I don't know the rules well enough.

your right

When you make an attack and succeed with a natural 20 (the number on the die is 20), or if the result of your attack exceeds the target's AC by 10, you achieve a critical success (also known as a critical hit).

thats how crits work in pf2e a 20 is an auto crit if a 20 would hit, so is getting a hit 10+ over ac. But if you coded it to work off of [critical]. The coding you have wont work. If its coded off the number on the die, it will. I was just curious it was supposed to work for pf2e or not. Not that fact that we need or want it.
    Last edited by toastsniffer187; November 11th, 2021 at 05:17.

Ok... So maybe it would work, if you want 20s distinct from other kind of crits. The reason I wrote it was so you could apply damage like the sword of sharpness that does extra damage only on a nat 20, not just a crit.

Is that how you'd use it in PF2?

yeah on a nat 20. to make a nat 20 special compared to other crits. I was thinking like use improved critical for everything else and on an actual nat 20 add an extra rollable dmg die. or dropping improved crit and going to somthing extra good on a nat 20 crit since its completely customizable. ill let my players vote.
    Last edited by toastsniffer187; November 11th, 2021 at 05:24.

Sounds good... I'll see what I can do... Might not be this weekend as we're hosting a bunch of kids for youth group, but shouldn't be too long.

Added version 5.0 to the forge .

Added PF2 support.

Have you been in test yet to see how this plays with the up coming changes? Thanks!

Thread Information