FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 14 First ... 21011121314 Last

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Having an issue with this reporting as a NAT 20 even though its not using DIS adv on attacks rolls.Theogeek nat20 Issue.jpg
    Hmmm... I can't get this to happen, it drops the d20 and registers a miss.

How is your "nat20" set up on the weapon? How are you attacking?

I've added this effect: "DMG: 1d10 nat20" to a PC and an NPC with only the Nat20 extension loaded and have both rolled attack dice for a target and dragged attack dice onto a target (including a self target), with disadvantage and not, and can't get it to behave how you are seeing.

Any more info would be helpful!

Thanks!

I have the same issue. Initially I thought it was MrDDT's ext then I thought it was a conflict between yours and his but now I see it is just odd behavior from Nat20.
    I don't have anything special set and no other exts. I set DIS and manual rolls so I can enter a 20 and a 2 . It does drop the 20 but lets the [NATURAL 20] come through chat. It does not add dice so this looks like strictly a chat message.

Here is the campaign if that helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sweet... I got it to happen - you're right, it's just a chat window thing if the 20 is the first dice. I'll upload a fix, hopefully today yet.

Thanks guys!

Thanks!

I got a fix figured out...testing it now. Turns out it can actually affect damage in certain cases - I relied on the attack roll array being sorted by the time it got to my extension, which used to happen, but now apparently doesn't. Anywho, a fix should be up shortly.

Uploaded 6.1.4! Pretty sure I got all the permutations covered.

Let me know if you see any strangeness.

Thanks again!
    Jeff.

Thread Information