STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 14 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Have any of you PF2 users tried this out with PF2? I don't have it tagged as PF2 in the forge, but the code is in there for PF2 capability. If you'd like to, you can get it on 5E and then run a PF2 campaign and it should show up in the list. Consider it a debug exercise.

I got the following error in a session last night.

Handler error: [string "scripts/Theogeek-Nat20.lua""]:602: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    This was using:

FGU: v4.1.13 ULTIMATE (2022-01-05)
    D&D 5E ruleset
    Theogeek's Nat 20 for 5E/PF2 ruleset version 6.0.1.
    A monk character was attacking a zombie and did not even roll a critical.

<deleted>
    Last edited by TheoGeek; January 15th, 2022 at 23:26.

Quote Originally Posted by jaharmi View Post
    I got the following error in a session last night.
    Hmmm... Haven't seen that before, but it's caused by dragging an attack roll from the chat window to a target (is that what you did?) I never do that so I'd never see this. Thanks for pointing it out and I'll get it updated pronto!

Updated forge to 6.0.2 to address the bug in dragging an attack roll from the chat window. Thanks jaharmi!

No problem, I didn't know if it was a problem with other extensions or not.

This module is having difficulty with the new layout of FGU. I'm getting script execution errors when critical hits are made "Script execution error: [string "DMG_CRIT"]:3 attempt to call field 'onValueChanged' (a nil value)". Also I get an error when I open the modifiers window, the Nat20 tab is now floating off the modifier window and another error pops up. It is selectable, and the mod may actually still work, but the constant error messages that pop up are maddening.

Quote Originally Posted by metaknight22 View Post
    This module is having difficulty with the new layout of FGU. I'm getting script execution errors when critical hits are made "Script execution error: [string "DMG_CRIT"]:3 attempt to call field 'onValueChanged' (a nil value)". Also I get an error when I open the modifiers window, the Nat20 tab is now floating off the modifier window and another error pops up. It is selectable, and the mod may actually still work, but the constant error messages that pop up are maddening.
    Hmmm...I hate to say this but everything is working fine for me. I updated this a long time ago to handle the new FGU layout (specifically modifiers), and there's not really anything "new" about FGU since then that would cause what you're seeing that I know of. I've tried it with all of the extensions I normally run with and with no other extensions loaded, both for the DM and the player and everything is working fine.

What version is shown in the chat window when the extension loads (the forge version is 6.0.2)?

If that's the version you are using, it may be another extension that is causing weird things. Let me know, and if it's still throwing errors, could you send me your log file or the complete error message with the script that is crashing, the error message you are seeing is referencing code that is not in the Nat20 script so I'm not sure where it is coming from.

Thanks!
    Last edited by TheoGeek; April 24th, 2022 at 20:07.

Updated to 6.1 (not because of the behavior listed above which I can't reproduce).

Changes:
    - remove ability to recolor the special critical dice. This had the potential to cause issues down the line due to code checking the dice color to determine what it is (critical or effect)
    - move the [NATURAL 20] indication to the attack line so it now looks like: "Attack [27] -> [at Hobgoblin] [NATURAL 20] [CRITICAL HIT]

Looks like tonight's update broke this ext. It is throwing an error after the damage roll.

Thread Information