DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 53 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Yes, I am testing on the Test server. Guess I should have mentioned that...
    No other extensions loaded

Thanks for the Skill check!
    pushed a hotfix to v1.11. redownload.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    pushed a hotfix to v1.11. redownload.
    That fixed the issue. Was this issue affecting all rulesets on the test server or just 4E?

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    That fixed the issue. Was this issue affecting all rulesets on the test server or just 4E?
    Only 4E, because I did something slightly differently when adding 4E support (it had no replacement onInit() function)

Would it be possible to eventually make this extension work with NPCs using ammo? Checking if they have enough ammunition and removing the ones used would be absolutely fantastic!

Maybe by seeing the number of arrows a NPC has in the treasure section of its sheet, your Upgrade NPC Action extension could create an Arrows entry that would be used when said NPC were to use its corresponding ranged weapon attack.

Automating the different kind of arrow enchantments with pre-programed effects would be even more extraordinary, but I'm dreaming out loud here. (Ex: an entry of (5) +1 holy arrows having its [ATK:1; DMG:1; IFT:ALIGN(evil); DMG:2d6; DMGTYPE:good] effect ready to be triggered for these 5 uses while keeping track of them would be pure greatness!) I just don't know how feasible it would be though. ^^

Another suggestion would be to update the github for this extension to put the video of the latest version of the extension since I think the video of the first version is still uploaded there.

Also, amazing work as always!

Quote Originally Posted by Khoredran View Post
    Would it be possible to eventually make this extension work with NPCs using ammo? Checking if they have enough ammunition and removing the ones used would be absolutely fantastic!

Maybe by seeing the number of arrows a NPC has in the treasure section of its sheet, your Upgrade NPC Action extension could create an Arrows entry that would be used when said NPC were to use its corresponding ranged weapon attack.

Automating the different kind of arrow enchantments with pre-programed effects would be even more extraordinary, but I'm dreaming out loud here. (Ex: an entry of (5) +1 holy arrows having its [ATK:1; DMG:1; IFT:ALIGN(evil); DMG:2d6; DMGTYPE:good] effect ready to be triggered for these 5 uses while keeping track of them would be pure greatness!) I just don't know how feasible it would be though. ^^

Another suggestion would be to update the github for this extension to put the video of the latest version of the extension since I think the video of the first version is still uploaded there.

Yeah, I really need to re-record a bunch of my videos at this point.
    I don't even think Live Hitpoints shows the right user interface...

I'm not sure about NPCs, although it would be nice. I'll add it to the issues list.

Quote Originally Posted by Khoredran View Post

If there is I hope we can make that an optional setting per campaign/dm. There are several cases where I want giants to have 'as much as dramatically appropriate' javelins and rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudain View Post
    If there is I hope we can make that an optional setting per campaign/dm. There are several cases where I want giants to have 'as much as dramatically appropriate' javelins and rocks.
    The way the extension works for players is that setting ammo count to 0 disables ammo tracking. The same would be true for NPCs if I implement it for them.

4e bug:

When selecting the Attack die on the Combat tab an error is thrown.
    New campaign, no extensions.

There is an incompatability with the "combat modifier calculation extension"
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tion-Extension

I have the latest live version, and when I only load this extension + combat modifier I get a error when I:
    Target an enemy token and then double click on an attack (both melee and ranged throws error messages). I then get this error:
    script execution error: [string "attacks"]:35: attemt to call field 'hasLoadAction' (a nil value)

If I attack by drag and drop method I do not get an error message.
    I cross my fingers that this has an easy fix because I love both the "hit by x" amount from this extension and the range penalty from combat modifier.

Edit: Here is my compiled log file. (And I also post this in the combat modifier thread)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    There is an incompatability with the "combat modifier calculation extension"
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tion-Extension

I have the latest live version, and when I only load this extension + combat modifier I get a error when I:
    Target an enemy token and then double click on an attack (both melee and ranged throws error messages). I then get this error:
    script execution error: [string "attacks"]:35: attemt to call field 'hasLoadAction' (a nil value)

If I attack by drag and drop method I do not get an error message.
    I cross my fingers that this has an easy fix because I love both the "hit by x" amount from this extension and the range penalty from combat modifier.

Edit: Here is my compiled log file. (And I also post this in the combat modifier thread)
    I actually don't think this was a compatibility issue. I found a typo in my code that I believe was causing this and kevininrussia's issue.
    Download v1.13.

Thread Information