5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 51 of 53 First ... 414950515253 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Halahad View Post
    In your screenshot the crossbow has a load button, in mine it doesn’t.
    How can I make it appear for me too?
    Ah, that is just there because that weapon has the "loadaction" property.
    Just open the weapon details and add "loadaction" to the list.

Something I noticed recently that could be something I'm doing, but the Ammo field is being shown for melee weapons as well as ranged weapons (it shows Ammo: 0), and it doesn't go away when I switch between ranged, melee, and thrown. Is that supposed to be displayed for every weapon all the time?

Thanks!

Looks like I broke it when working with Halahad's issue. Oops!

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Looks like I broke it when working with Halahad's issue. Oops!
    Will there be a new version to fix this or is it already out? Thanks!

Yup! But too busy at the moment. It's better to be broken as it is now then broken as it was before these two hotfixes.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Yup! But too busy at the moment. It's better to be broken as it is now then broken as it was before these two hotfixes.
    Thanks for the update!

Quick question, I'm on the PFRPG1e ruleset if that makes a difference. Is there any known conflictions between this and Drain and Permanent Bonuses extension?

Whenever I edit any part of the window from the magnifying glass by the ability score, I get the following error:

"Weapons ammoshortcut node was not found, searching inventory instead.
    Couldn't locate linked ammunition item. Ammunition not being tracked.
    Trying to turn this from a hobby to a career.

I seem to also be getting a problem where the Attack button in the Actions tab is locked out even if I have loaded the weapon. It won't roll the dice. If I remove the Loadaction, the load button disappears and the attack roll works. So to duplicate (if you can), set a Crossbow, Light to have loadaction, then press the Load button and then try rolling an attack from Actions tab. On mine, it won't click over to a dice roll. It just drags the window instead. Even if I double click it doesn't work. 5E ruleset. I think it always thinks it is unloaded even if you pressed the Load button. Thanks.

Also, its not displaying the ammo type on the Action screen properly:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mazzar; November 9th, 2023 at 05:42.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeMeowt View Post
    Quick question, I'm on the PFRPG1e ruleset if that makes a difference. Is there any known conflictions between this and Drain and Permanent Bonuses extension?

Whenever I edit any part of the window from the magnifying glass by the ability score, I get the following error:

"Weapons ammoshortcut node was not found, searching inventory instead.
    Couldn't locate linked ammunition item. Ammunition not being tracked.
    Have you tried un-linking the ammo and then re-linking it? There should not be any conflicts between those as far as I can remember.

I saw an update come through for this ext. If it was addressing (maybe in part) the ammo field for melee weapons, then it did not resolve the issue. Again mainly a cosmetic issue and not breaking the game currently.

Thread Information