DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 46 of 53 First ... 364445464748 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    I added the extra path and ammo path items for extra effects and ammo manager etc... into my onDamageAction, so rActor.itemPath and rActor.ammoPath should be configured.
    I think this should cover all the conflicts between us.
    Indeed, button is gone, ammo is correctly substracted - all is well. Many Thanks!
    Screenshot 2023-04-08 185012.jpg

I was wondering if it is possible to display the current ammo name on the actions tab. As it is now, you have to drill in with the magnifier glass to see what ammo is selected. This is more a QoL thing. Thanks for all the work on this ext!

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I was wondering if it is possible to display the current ammo name on the actions tab. As it is now, you have to drill in with the magnifier glass to see what ammo is selected. This is more a QoL thing. Thanks for all the work on this ext!
    I could have the ammo name appear where the counter usually goes, or I could make it a tooltip. I'd love to hear thoughts on which would be preferred.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I could have the ammo name appear where the counter usually goes, or I could make it a tooltip. I'd love to hear thoughts on which would be preferred.
    I think the players would like anything that does not require additional action like a mouse roll over. That said you may not have the room to fit it so a tool tip maybe the next best thing.
    Last edited by nephranka; April 19th, 2023 at 23:07.

I think the players would like anything that does not require additional action like mousr roll over. That said you may not have the room to fit it so a tool tip maybe the next best thing.
    When ammo is linked, the counter disappears so there should definitely be room.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    When ammo is linked, the counter disappears so there should definitely be room.
    Sounds good to me. Option 1.

Sounds good to me. Option 1.

Looks good.I have a session Sunday, so I should have some feedback if you get it live before then.

Looks good.I have a session Sunday, so I should have some feedback if you get it live before then.
    It's live now!

I will give it a test and report back! Thanks!

Thread Information