5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 30 of 53 First ... 20282930313240 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Sounds like an extension conflict (that issue comes up with a number of extensions).
    Disable all but Ammo Manager and, assuming it works correct by itself, re-enable extensions in small batches to figure out which is causing the issue.
    Let me know what it is and the FG forum name of the author and I can work with them to add compatibility.
    I think I found the issue. In 5e if the weapon is set to 'thrown' (grenade pic), it is not reducing the ammo. If I move the javelin to 'ranged' (bow pic) it works. In this shot the longbow has the ranged and the javelin has thrown.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; April 14th, 2022 at 16:45.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I think I found the issue. In 5e if the weapon is set to 'thrown' (grenade pic), it is not reducing the ammo. If I move the javelin to 'ranged' (bow pic) it works. In this shoot the longbow has the ranged and the javelin has thrown.
    Can't replicate locally, but I have a bunch of code changes that I haven't pushed out so I guess I fixed it without knowing haha
    I'll post a new update shortly.

Can't replicate locally, but I have a bunch of code changes that I haven't pushed out so I guess I fixed it without knowing haha
    I'll post a new update shortly.
    Yep. Confirmed fixed. Javelins set to thrown now reduce ammo as expected. Thanks!

Thank you, bmos. My mistake. I did add "loading" in weapon properties of javelin and its working fine! Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobs View Post
    Thank you, bmos. My mistake. I did add "loading" in weapon properties of javelin and its working fine! Sorry!
    Do thrown weapons in 5E all require an action to 'load'?
    I could perhaps assume the loading property for thrown weapons in 5E.

I believe they do. Scratch that they do not as is pointed out by webdove.
    Last edited by Garrick147; April 18th, 2022 at 18:33. Reason: I was wrong

The PHB weapon table does not say "loading" for thrown weapons.Thrown weapons & loading.png

This pops up when opening the actions tab in the mini char sheet in pf1e for the first time.
    qtenaegmsfgn.png

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperButt View Post
    This pops up when opening the actions tab in the mini char sheet in pf1e for the first time.
    qtenaegmsfgn.png
    When you load the campaign, what Ammunition Manager version number shows up in chat?
    Those error messages are not in the current version of my extension.

Assuming the version shown is not v3.5-hotfix.1, you need to go into your extensions folder and delete your manually-installed version of this extension (and any other extensions of mine that are there).
    If you install a version manually, it will use that instead of the (likely more up to date) Forge copy.
    Last edited by bmos; April 22nd, 2022 at 13:13.

When you load the campaign, what Ammunition Manager version number shows up in chat?
    Those error messages are not in the current version of my extension.

Assuming the version shown is not v3.5-hotfix.1, you need to go into your extensions folder and delete your manually-installed version of this extension (and any other extensions of mine that are there).
    If you install a version manually, it will use that instead of the (likely more up to date) Forge copy.
    I have verified that that is version I am using. I also tried only loading Ammunition Manager and it still pops up.
    rsrgngdbdgnds.png

Thread Information