DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 22 of 53 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    You are correct that it is incorrectly listed in the Core Rulebook :P
    However after consulting the Core Rulebook PDF I get why it's entered like that. They didn't clarify those item types until Ultimate Equipment.
    I'll push an update to search both of those fields.

Daggers are not subtype ammo, so you can't use the reload button with them.

Thanks, this is a great point. I can update to include nonid_name values.
    Cool. Thanks for the info!

Ruleset 4E
    No other extensions loaded.

I am getting an error when opening the Combat tab.

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/ammo_ammopicker.lua"]:53: attempt to index global 'itemsheetaltname' (a nil value)

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Ruleset 4E
    No other extensions loaded.

I am getting an error when opening the Combat tab.

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/ammo_ammopicker.lua"]:53: attempt to index global 'itemsheetaltname' (a nil value)
    Oops, I just pushed an update to resolve.

v3.0-rc.1 now available for testing.
    https://github.com/bmos/FG-Ammunitio.../tag/v3.0-rc.1
    It required some pretty substantial behind-the scenes changes but the UI remains mostly the same.

EDIT and v3.0-rc.2
    https://github.com/bmos/FG-Ammunitio.../tag/v3.0-rc.2
    Last edited by bmos; February 17th, 2022 at 17:49.

v3.0 is now released
    https://github.com/bmos/FG-Ammunitio...eases/tag/v3.0

and I shot a new video but it's still processing:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW0JeWRxnx8
    Last edited by bmos; February 17th, 2022 at 21:37.

Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    Currently what I've been doing is using the other Extension that adds effects to items.
    So if I have a +1 Shortbow, and 20 +1 arrows, and 5 +2 Evil Outsider Demon arrows. This is what they would look like.
    Shortbow Effect: BOW; action only
    +1 arrows effect: IF: CUSTOM(Bow); DMGTYPE: magic ATK: 1; DMG: 1
    +2 Evil Outsider Demon arrows effect: IF: CUSTOM(Bow); DMGTYPE: magic; IFT: TYPE(outsider); IFT: TYPE(demon); ATK: 2; DMG: 2d6+2;
    Now how this works is, I equip the bow, I equip the arrows I want to use and then attack with the bow.
    Now if only I can figure out how to get this extension to decrease the count on the arrows in the inventory... I'm thinking it has to do with the drop down just not sure what's missing, as it's empty.
    Pathfinder Advanced Effects will now facilitate use of "Action Only" on both weapon and ammo so you don't need to use that workaround.
    And the new update to Ammunition Manager will decrement directly from inventory.

I've submitted a patch to Celestian to try and add this to the 5E Advanced Effects version as well.
    Last edited by bmos; February 17th, 2022 at 23:58.

Error Message

So I'm running the ammo manager in FGU PF1 and one of my player's sheets is causing this error. (error pic is Capture.jpg) It seems to be directly related to their shortbow. It only happens for one character and none of the other 3. I am running multiple extensions so I have included SCs of all of my extensions I am running.(Captures 2-3)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Horus1216 View Post
    So I'm running the ammo manager in FGU PF1 and one of my player's sheets is causing this error. (error pic is Capture.jpg) It seems to be directly related to their shortbow. It only happens for one character and none of the other 3. I am running multiple extensions so I have included SCs of all of my extensions I am running.(Captures 2-3)
    Hmm. That is a weird error!
    Do you have the latest from the Forge? v3.0-hotfix.1?
    If you don't mind, zip up your campaign and send it to me.
    What triggers the error? Attacking? Opening the sheet?
    Last edited by bmos; February 21st, 2022 at 18:05.

Anything to do with the shortbow or the arrows in the inventory is what was triggering it. It also wouldn't show the ammo dots for his arrows regardless of how many he had in his inv/combat tab. I run the updater before every session. Also feel free to reach out to me in the discord channels.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Horus1216 View Post
    Anything to do with the shortbow or the arrows in the inventory is what was triggering it. It also wouldn't show the ammo dots for his arrows regardless of how many he had in his inv/combat tab. I run the updater before every session. Also feel free to reach out to me in the discord channels.
    I'm not sure why it's triggering an error, but I think I've updated it so it won't anymore

Also the arrows item should be "Arrow" weighing .15lb rather than "Arrows (20)" weighing 3lb.
    You should also watch the new how-to video since ammo tracking has changed in v3
    Last edited by bmos; February 21st, 2022 at 19:15.

Thread Information