FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 19 of 53 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    You're very welcome. Thank you for the feedback
    I don't use FantasyGrounds right now, so I'm mostly relying on users to suggest improvements!
    You have developed so many great exts! I hope you are not planning on leaving all together? That would be a huge loss.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    You have developed so many great exts! I hope you are not planning on leaving all together? That would be a huge loss.
    Nope, I like working on these extensions and hope to play in FG games in the future.
    The games I'm in right now just aren't in FG.

Nope, I like working on these extensions and hope to play in FG games in the future.
    The games I'm in right now just aren't in FG.
    That's cool. Thank you for all the hard work!

Yes, thanks for all the PFRPG extensions. Much, much appreciated.

A thought: what if the default ammunition counter came out all used up/checked off? Then the first thing you would do would be to choose an ammo and load up. Useful if you have several arrow types to choose from. And then a way to dump them back to the inventory, to be able to reload a different ammo type.

Re: Ammunition Manager with Audio Overseer - 5E ruleset
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzar
    Hello.

I'd like to use Ammunition Manager but am having an issue with it. I use Audio Overseer extension to connect with Syinscape for sounds. It triggers sounds based on the last chat entry (usually an attack) and in order to trigger the correct sound, the name of the item being used has to be present in that line on the chat window.

For example, if a player attacks with a Crossbow, the last line of the chat window needs to look like this:

Attack [17] -> [at Goblin] with Crossbow [Hit]

I use an extension to add the attack weapon (or spell) but that messes up your extension. Is there any chance of adding the attack weapon to that last line too? Then I would not have to use that other extension to get the item in the chat line

Thanks
    Maz

The actual issue I am having is that it is not automatically ticking off the ammo when an extension (LAE: Expanded Options) is set. The actual setting is Chat: Use Attack Prettifier. This basically sends a nice combat message to the chat window:

Lancelot Attacks -> Goblin with Shatterspike [HIT]

instead of

Attack [16] -> [at Goblin] [HIT]

Extension: Ammunition Manager
    Rule Set: 4E

When opening the Combat Tab on the Character Sheet I am getting these warnings in the Console:

[1/6/2022 6:30:00 PM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (ammo_label) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (range_label) in windowclass (char_weapon)
    [1/6/2022 6:30:00 PM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (ammo_label) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (range_label) in windowclass (char_weapon)

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Extension: Ammunition Manager
    Rule Set: 4E

When opening the Combat Tab on the Character Sheet I am getting these warnings in the Console:

I think you're either using an old version or have an incompatible extension.
    it's working for me in a new 4e campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzar View Post
    Re: Ammunition Manager with Audio Overseer - 5E ruleset
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzar
    Hello.

I'd like to use Ammunition Manager but am having an issue with it. I use Audio Overseer extension to connect with Syinscape for sounds. It triggers sounds based on the last chat entry (usually an attack) and in order to trigger the correct sound, the name of the item being used has to be present in that line on the chat window.

For example, if a player attacks with a Crossbow, the last line of the chat window needs to look like this:

Attack [17] -> [at Goblin] with Crossbow [Hit]

I use an extension to add the attack weapon (or spell) but that messes up your extension. Is there any chance of adding the attack weapon to that last line too? Then I would not have to use that other extension to get the item in the chat line

Thanks
    Maz

The actual issue I am having is that it is not automatically ticking off the ammo when an extension (LAE: Expanded Options) is set. The actual setting is Chat: Use Attack Prettifier. This basically sends a nice combat message to the chat window:

Lancelot Attacks -> Goblin with Shatterspike [HIT]

instead of

Attack [16] -> [at Goblin] [HIT]
    Adding that feature is outside the scope of what I'm doing here, but I have made it very easy for other extensions to add compatibility with this one.
    Where did you get that "LAE: Expanded Options" extension? I don't see a thread.
    Last edited by bmos; January 7th, 2022 at 12:38.

It's probably an old extension. Not a problem. It really is out of the scope of what you are doing. I am able to edit the 5E ruleset to add the label of the action in the chat entry and it will work perfectly with your extension. The only problem is every time there is an update to the ruleset, it might get overwritten.

I think you're either using an old version or have an incompatible extension.
    it's working for me in a new 4e campaign.
    Thanks for looking!
    I tested with latest off Forge and clean campaign (no extensions) BUT its a Warning notice when I check the console. Its not opening the console like an error would. Apparently Warnings in the console are not a big deal and not something to worry about. Thanks again for taking the time looking.

Thread Information