DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 53 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Just to confirm, you're saying they double-count when also using Auto Flank and Range?

EDIT: unfortunately since I don't have that paid extension, I can only make assumptions about what is happening. the fix I did last night for onAttack will not work in this case.
    I have sent kent a message to try and resolve the incompatibility.
    Yes. When I only have this ext and the range & flanking ext loaded you get the dbl-count.

Sadly, I think Kent has been out for a while with no return stated. This is a fairly big deal for me since I have a lot of ranged pcs and keeping track of all that comes with that is a big help, so the range & flanking ext is essential for my table.

I believe I fixed attacking with powers in v2.5, but it requires that option to be turned on to show focus items.
    After a bunch of testing I think I figured out the bug when using a power to roll the ranged weapon attack. If the weapon is named "Crossbow" it works but "Hand Crossbow" does not. Also if the weapon has a name "Skikara Foe Seeker Longbow" it will not work but "Longbow" does work.

Found another extension with the conflict causing the dbl-count, Advanced Effects - 5E v4.9\rby Celestian, 2017-2020. This one is free so hopefully there is a fix that is possible. I looked for the ext file but it must be in the vault.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Found another extension with the conflict causing the dbl-count, Advanced Effects - 5E v4.9\rby Celestian, 2017-2020. This one is free so hopefully there is a fix that is possible. I looked for the ext file but it must be in the vault.
    Celestian has a GitHub (I've contributed to it before). I have submitted a compatibility patch there. You can see the modified file here and the changes I made can be seen here.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    After a bunch of testing I think I figured out the bug when using a power to roll the ranged weapon attack. If the weapon is named "Crossbow" it works but "Hand Crossbow" does not. Also if the weapon has a name "Skikara Foe Seeker Longbow" it will not work but "Longbow" does work.
    Ah! I will try to re-write that to be able to handle spaces.
    Last edited by bmos; August 23rd, 2021 at 22:19.

Thanks!

Thanks!
    Ammunition Manager v2.6-hotfix.2
    * 5E no longer double-counts ammo before/after attacking. Attacks no longer allowed if no remaining ammo. Thanks to Rivanknight220 for pointing this out.
    * Ammunition items in inventory that are not carried or equipped will no longer be included in ammo selection list. Thanks to nephranka for suggesting this.
    * HOTFIX: Improve compatibility with other extensions by replacing ActionAttack.onAttack with appropriate version on load (for other extensions that call the previous one).
    * HOTFIX: Improve weapon detection for 4e powers (no longer gets confused by spaces or punctuation in weapon names).
    Click here to see raw code changes

Celestian has a GitHub (I've contributed to it before). I have submitted a compatibility patch there. You can see the modified file here and the changes I made can be seen here.

That is great news!

Thanks!

Ammunition Manager v2.6-hotfix.2
    * 5E no longer double-counts ammo before/after attacking. Attacks no longer allowed if no remaining ammo. Thanks to Rivanknight220 for pointing this out.
    * Ammunition items in inventory that are not carried or equipped will no longer be included in ammo selection list. Thanks to nephranka for suggesting this.
    * HOTFIX: Improve compatibility with other extensions by replacing ActionAttack.onAttack with appropriate version on load (for other extensions that call the previous one).
    * HOTFIX: Improve weapon detection for 4e powers (no longer gets confused by spaces or punctuation in weapon names).
    How long usually does it take for updates to be distributed from Forge? I'm seeing a readout of v2.6 but the hotfixes dont seem to be applied yet.

How long usually does it take for updates to be distributed from Forge? I'm seeing a readout of v2.6 but the hotfixes dont seem to be applied yet.
    As previously mentioned, I have not had access to Forge for a few days now so Forge updates will be delayed:

Unfortunately, my Forge access is down at the moment so you'll have to wait to get the automatic update (although I'll post a version on GitHub later today).
    Hopefully this issue will get resolved soon! In the meantime try downloading from Github and installing in extensions folder.
    Last edited by bmos; August 24th, 2021 at 01:03.

Ammunition Manager v2.6-hotfix.3
    * HOTFIX: Improve weapon detection for 4e powers (no longer gets confused by additional tags like [BLINDED] or [EFFECTS-4]).

Thread Information