DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 54 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Looks like another ext is also in conflict. Xelab's combat automation.

These silent failures are tough to track down.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ok...now this is getting crazy. I found a 3rd ext. Kent's automatic mirror images ext.

Finally, I think I located the last conflict. SlientRuin's generic actions ext.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Finally, I think I located the last conflict. SlientRuin's generic actions ext.
    yeah, that is the issue with extensions that overwrite onAttack.
    I have designed this so it's incredibly simple to add compatibility to other extensions when required:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post616214

But, I also seem to have overlooked an obvious way to add compatibility on my end! This should fix SilentRuin's extension and hopefully the others too!

Unfortunately, my Forge access is down at the moment so you'll have to wait to get the automatic update (although I'll post a version on GitHub later today).

EDIT: here it is
    Ammunition Manager v2.6-hotfix.1
    * 5E no longer double-counts ammo before/after attacking. Attacks no longer allowed if no remaining ammo. Thanks to Rivanknight220 for pointing this out.
    * Ammunition items in inventory that are not carried or equipped will no longer be included in ammo selection list. Thanks to nephranka for suggesting this.
    * HOTFIX: Improve compatibility with other extensions by replacing ActionAttack.onAttack with appropriate version on load (for other extensions that call the previous one).
    Click here to see raw code changes

EDIT 2: this should also fix compatibility with Better Combat Effects, although I haven't tested it myself.
    Last edited by bmos; August 22nd, 2021 at 23:12.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    yeah, that is the issue with extensions that overwrite onAttack.
    I have designed this so it's incredibly simple to add compatibility to other extensions when required:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post616214

But, I also seem to have overlooked an obvious way to add compatibility on my end! This should fix SilentRuin's extension and hopefully the others too!

Unfortunately, my Forge access is down at the moment so you'll have to wait to get the automatic update (although I'll post a version on GitHub later today).

EDIT: here it is
    Ammunition Manager v2.6-hotfix.1
    * 5E no longer double-counts ammo before/after attacking. Attacks no longer allowed if no remaining ammo. Thanks to Rivanknight220 for pointing this out.
    * Ammunition items in inventory that are not carried or equipped will no longer be included in ammo selection list. Thanks to nephranka for suggesting this.
    * HOTFIX: Improve compatibility with other extensions by replacing ActionAttack.onAttack with appropriate version on load (for other extensions that call the previous one).
    Click here to see raw code changes

EDIT 2: this should also fix compatibility with Better Combat Effects, although I haven't tested it myself.
    Does this hotfix fix the issue with 4e power attacks? I will be able to test BCE when Ammunition Manager gets on the forge so I can update it.

Thanks!

This has appeared to resolved the conflicts.

Thanks!

This has appeared to resolved the conflicts.
    So I spoke too fast. The conflicts are resolved but the "5E no longer double-counts ammo before/after attacking." is still happenning.

So I spoke too fast. The conflicts are resolved but the "5E no longer double-counts ammo before/after attacking." is still happenning.
    Update: It does appear to be tied to the two chat outputs that come from the attack. Example:

[ATTACK (R)] Crossbow [EFFECTS 1d4]
    Attack [19] -> [at Adult Black Dragon] [HIT]

The 1st line gives one check and the second line gives another.

I found that it seems to be in a conflict with Automatic Flanking and Range- Extension v2.1\r5E version for Fantasy Grounds\r--by Kent McCullough 2020
    Last edited by nephranka; August 23rd, 2021 at 01:03.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Does this hotfix fix the issue with 4e power attacks? I will be able to test BCE when Ammunition Manager gets on the forge so I can update it.
    I believe I fixed attacking with powers in v2.5, but it requires that option to be turned on to show focus items.
    Last edited by bmos; August 23rd, 2021 at 12:52.

Update: It does appear to be tied to the two chat outputs that come from the attack. Example:

[ATTACK (R)] Crossbow [EFFECTS 1d4]
    Attack [19] -> [at Adult Black Dragon] [HIT]

The 1st line gives one check and the second line gives another.

I found that it seems to be in a conflict with Automatic Flanking and Range- Extension v2.1\r5E version for Fantasy Grounds\r--by Kent McCullough 2020
    Just to confirm, you're saying they double-count when also using Auto Flank and Range?

EDIT: unfortunately since I don't have that paid extension, I can only make assumptions about what is happening. the fix I did last night for onAttack will not work in this case.
    I have sent kent a message to try and resolve the incompatibility.
    Last edited by bmos; August 23rd, 2021 at 13:33.

Thread Information