5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 15 of 53 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last
    I did notice the reload button is appearing on all weapons as well as the recovery area in the weapons details. Is the working as intended?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I did notice the reload button is appearing on all weapons as well as the recovery area in the weapons details. Is the working as intended?
    Nope, must be an issue with ranged item detection in 4E.
    I'll take a look. Thanks.
    EDIT: I meant to say 5e

EDIT2: posted fix:
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Ammunition Manager v2.7-hotfix.1
    * HOTFIX: 5E UI buttons were shown for melee weapons. Now just for ranged/thrown. Thanks to nephranka for reporting.
    * HOTFIX: When finding weapon node, only ranged weapons are allowed. This should fix potential issue of "double weapons" like daggers (which can be ranged or melee) not having ammunition tracked.
    Click here to see raw code changes
    Last edited by bmos; September 27th, 2021 at 16:13.

No worries. I am in 5e in case that matters. I do not know if it happens in 4e.

I found another conflict with an extension. At first I did not see this ext left the old one behind in the ext folder so I had 2 version running, which I thought was my problem. Once I cleaned that up the issue of the "reload" button on all weapons was still present. It looks like it is colliding with the Advance Effects ext.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I found another conflict with an extension. At first I did not see this ext left the old one behind in the ext folder so I had 2 version running, which I thought was my problem. Once I cleaned that up the issue of the "reload" button on all weapons was still present. It looks like it is colliding with the Advance Effects ext.
    I pushed an update. Let me know if it fixes it.
    For some reason Celestian overwrites the whole file without calling prior functions, so I had to change my loadorder to 100.

I pushed an update. Let me know if it fixes it.
    For some reason Celestian overwrites the whole file without calling prior functions, so I had to change my loadorder to 100.
    Looks like that fixed it. Thanks for the quick turn around.

Looks like that fixed it. Thanks for the quick turn around.
    Unfortunately that change broke more extensions so I'm rolling it back.
    I've suggested a fix to Celestian that would fix it on the other end: https://github.com/CelestianGC/AdvancedEffects/pull/4

Unfortunately that change broke more extensions so I'm rolling it back.
    I've suggested a fix to Celestian that would fix it on the other end: https://github.com/CelestianGC/AdvancedEffects/pull/4
    Any chance you could supply me with the code part of the fix so I can adjust the AE ext like you did with the previous fix between these two. I am just not sure when he will be able to fix it on his end.

Since this ext is not in the ext folder any more, I can not adjust your load order. I have not had any other breaks so I would be willing to do that as well but your fix seems like it is the more sound approach and load order is a band aid.

Any chance you could supply me with the code part of the fix so I can adjust the AE ext like you did with the previous fix between these two. I am just not sure when he will be able to fix it on his end.

Since this ext is not in the ext folder any more, I can not adjust your load order. I have not had any other breaks so I would be willing to do that as well but your fix seems like it is the more sound approach and load order is a band aid.
    here is a build of it. don't worry about "PFRPG" in the title, it is actually the 5e version

here is the change I made

I should mention I haven't tested it much so let me know if there are issues
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bmos; October 6th, 2021 at 15:49.

Thank you. I will give it a test tonight but I am sure it will be fine.

Edit: Looks to be working good. I will be playing Sunday and will report back if there any issues.
    Last edited by nephranka; October 6th, 2021 at 23:31. Reason: update

Thread Information