STAR TREK 2d20
Page 33 of 53 First ... 23313233343543 ... Last
    I heard that changes are coming in July and they are currently now on Test. I tried the ammo tracker and it is throwing an error after the attack. Have you had a chance to review the changes?

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I heard that changes are coming in July and they are currently now on Test. I tried the ammo tracker and it is throwing an error after the attack. Have you had a chance to review the changes?
    Thanks for the heads up! I've been real busy lately and have not.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I've been real busy lately and have not.
    Looks like some where around July 12th it might be dropping into LIVE. Passing the information along.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Looks like some where around July 12th it might be dropping into LIVE. Passing the information along.
    I just pushed a version to test which should be compatible with the new builds. It let me remove almost 500 lines of code!

I also broke out the attack hit margins into its own extension (which only works on the test branch):
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/693/view
    Last edited by bmos; June 22nd, 2022 at 23:50.

I just pushed a version to test which should be compatible with the new builds. It let me remove almost 500 lines of code!

I also broke out the attack hit margins into its own extension (which only works on the test branch):
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/693/view
    So, took it for a test and everything seems to working. I will give it another run later. 500 lines!

*snips & edits*, still testing, I'd delete this if I could
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Asgurgolas; June 25th, 2022 at 01:41. Reason: still testing

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    *snips & edits*, still testing, I'd delete this if I could
    Those messages show up when the ranged weapon has ammo selected that isn't found in the inventory.
    The first message also means that the ammo was probably chosen quite a while ago (before v3).
    My advice is to change the ammo on that weapon to blank/nothing and then pick the correct ammo again.

well it's a melee weapon so it doesn't really have ammunitions to choose from ... it does that with any weapon from any character, be it melee or ranged. It also gives that error sequence every time I (or any player) clicks on the "actions" tab of a character sheet, it freezes up for a while then loads heaps of those lines. I even tried deleting it and remaking it anew, it persists.

ammunition.png

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    well it's a melee weapon so it doesn't really have ammunitions to choose from ... it does that with any weapon from any character, be it melee or ranged. It also gives that error sequence every time I (or any player) clicks on the "actions" tab of a character sheet, it freezes up for a while then loads heaps of those lines. I even tried deleting it and remaking it anew, it persists.

ammunition.png
    ah, looks like an issue on my end then! thanks for clarifying that.

I did! Thanks for the reminder!
    I also managed to reproduce the issue although it seems a bit more complicated as at first it was not a problem.
    But, when I opened the character sheet on both host and client with one on the action tab and one on the inventory, I was able to get it to misbehave.
    Fortunately I also found a temporary fix: When it is glitching out, use the mousewheel and ctrl to change the number and it will fix it without reloading the game.
    Is this still an issue. I did run into it in my 5e game tonight.

Thread Information