5E Character Create Playlist
Page 32 of 53 First ... 22303132333442 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    3.5e/pfrpg and 4e both have "mini" versions of character sheets since screen resolutions used to be so much more limited.
    I see. Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    [5/4/2022 4:05:55 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/4e_char_weaponlist.lua"]:45: attempt to index global 'recoverypercentage' (a nil value)
    [5/4/2022 4:05:55 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/4e_char_weaponlist.lua"]:45: attempt to index global 'recoverypercentage' (a nil value)
    Just posted another.

Error popup with PC equipped with a bow and ammo. Only seems to happen on one character for some reason.

[5/5/2022 1:59:39 PM] EXTENSION: (LINK)\nAmmunition Manager v3.5-hotfix.4:\nThis extension aids in tracking ammunition and whether ranged weapons are loaded.
    [5/5/2022 1:59:39 PM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 0.9978936
    [5/5/2022 2:00:04 PM] s'Ammunition Manager: Weapon's ammoshortcut node was not found. Searching inventory instead.'
    [5/5/2022 2:00:04 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/4e_char_weaponlist.lua"]:36: attempt to index global 'missedshots' (a nil value)

I have an error (well if a player messes up). If a player adjusts total ammunition on the action tab or the inventory tab while that ammo is selected by the weapon detail screen, it glitches (starts blinking the number back and forth). If I turn off the ammunition (select the blank choice) in the weapon detail area, then I can change the amount of ammo.

If this is not "fixable" can you lock the amount on both tabs while the ammo is selected and in use?

players can't be trusted lol, and it has locked up the game once prior to your last few updates.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

You can +1 on me on this behavior, though I was not sure of its cause - makes sense to me it would be a player trying to adjust something, but I get the same flashing, hang up.

any chance there will be support for weapons that have mags or ammo capacity. rather than just using the total amount of ammo in inventory

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    I have an error (well if a player messes up). If a player adjusts total ammunition on the action tab or the inventory tab while that ammo is selected by the weapon detail screen, it glitches (starts blinking the number back and forth). If I turn off the ammunition (select the blank choice) in the weapon detail area, then I can change the amount of ammo.

If this is not "fixable" can you lock the amount on both tabs while the ammo is selected and in use?

players can't be trusted lol, and it has locked up the game once prior to your last few updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by crossbow57 View Post
    You can +1 on me on this behavior, though I was not sure of its cause - makes sense to me it would be a player trying to adjust something, but I get the same flashing, hang up.
    My FG install is messed up after the latest OS update, so I need to fix in the next week or so before I can do more dev work.

Quote Originally Posted by Arimil508 View Post
    any chance there will be support for weapons that have mags or ammo capacity. rather than just using the total amount of ammo in inventory
    That is kind of how it works in this version, but I wasn't happy with it and may re-implement if I have a new idea.
    The easiest solution right now is making multiple inventory items, one for each mag/quiver/etc, and switching between them.

For some reason, all weapons have ammunition, even stuff like swords. Not sure how to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    My FG install is messed up after the latest OS update, so I need to fix in the next week or so before I can do more dev work.
    Any chance you got your FGU install back up? My DM won't load this extension since players can lock the session up by mishandling their ammo.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Any chance you got your FGU install back up? My DM won't load this extension since players can lock the session up by mishandling their ammo.
    I did! Thanks for the reminder!
    I also managed to reproduce the issue although it seems a bit more complicated as at first it was not a problem.
    But, when I opened the character sheet on both host and client with one on the action tab and one on the inventory, I was able to get it to misbehave.
    Fortunately I also found a temporary fix: When it is glitching out, use the mousewheel and ctrl to change the number and it will fix it without reloading the game.
    Last edited by bmos; May 24th, 2022 at 21:45.

Thread Information