DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    The 'inherent' bonus type needs to be added to the drop-down. This is the bonus type granted by wishes and tomes.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    The 'inherent' bonus type needs to be added to the drop-down. This is the bonus type granted by wishes and tomes.
    Excellent suggestion; I just used the table of bonus types that was built into the ruleset. Some of them are obviously absurd for permanent bonuses (such as circumstance).
    I've added that to the queue for tomorrow's update.
    Last edited by bmos; September 7th, 2020 at 20:31.

Would it be possible to add fields for armor, shield, natural armor, deflection, and saves also?

That way it is easier to add buff effects on other pcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Would it be possible to add fields for armor, shield, natural armor, deflection, and saves also?

That way it is easier to add buff effects on other pcs.
    Effects work properly for those, so I don't see a need. If you're referring to the buff effects of spells, I highly recommend PFRPG Spellbook as it has ALL the Pathfinder srd spells and automated effects pre-written when possible which makes all that stuff incredibly easy.

Strain/Injury with Full Package only: No Error
    S/I with Live HP: No Error
    S/I with Drain and Permanent Bonuses: Error
    S/I with both Live HP and Drain and Permanent Bonuses: No Error!!

In all four cases above I just opened the campaign, opened the Characters window, and opened an existing character. Note that no error occurs when using both of your extensions, only when using just this one with S/I. Hope that helps.
    Out of curiosity, did this get resolved for you darrenan? I can try to look into this incompatibility, but not sure when (I am just making my round to collect all the issues with other extensions before I completely forget them )

PS: I hope I have soon way more free time again, or at least some free time at all

still seeing the error with just S/I+this extension, but as mentioned before if I also load Live Hit Points the error goes away.
    Last edited by darrenan; September 25th, 2020 at 17:05.

if I also load Live Hit Points the error goes away.
    That's probably because Live Hitpoints has a loadorder of 60. I assume that it's replacing something that S/I has removed.

Does this no longer stack with Live Hitpoints? Thought it worked at one point, but I no longer am able to have them both only loaded and have the hitpoints updated live.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    Does this no longer stack with Live Hitpoints? Thought it worked at one point, but I no longer am able to have them both only loaded and have the hitpoints updated live.
    I'm not seeing this behavior, but I have some little changes to Ability Drain + Permanent Bonuses that I hadn't published yet but now have. Maybe I have fixed it unintentionally!
    Were you testing with just those two extensions or were there others in the mix?
    Last edited by bmos; September 29th, 2020 at 13:30.

Fresh campaign, just those two enabled using FGC and FGU to back check. The ability field never updated with the change. Perhaps there is an issue with the campaign, so I will create a new one and test again.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Thread Information