DICE PACKS BUNDLE

So I had a discussion with my players about moving to unity.

The one point we really settled on was the token locking issue.

Now my players wont move their tokens. That is not the issue.

The feature they love is being able to plot out your movement because its locked.

I could completely give up locking tokens if there was a feature where my players could click on the token, a radial dial would come up and 'map movement' or 'Plot movement'.

I wanted to offer what our group said this past Saturday. I wanted to migrate everyone from Classic to Unity in 2 more sessions and this seemed like the biggest thing they would miss from Classic.

My group actually like the Unity method better.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Zacch, we are 100% moving to unity after the next session. I am looking forward to it. Is there a way for players to plot movement ahead of time? This would speed things up a wee bit but its not critical.

No, but the LOS makes combat much more strategic. My lot just use the keyboard to move in combat and count squares. I’m not too worried about precise movement anyway.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

While it is a big loss not having the token locking to plot complex movement, you can do something similar using the drawing layer until this feature is re-implemented after launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    No, but the LOS makes combat much more strategic. My lot just use the keyboard to move in combat and count squares. I’m not too worried about precise movement anyway.
    Keyboard token movement?

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Keyboard token movement?
    Yes you can move tokens using the arrow keys or with the numpad (switch off num lock first).

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yes you can move tokens using the arrow keys or with the numpad (switch off num lock first).
    Cool.

I am looking forward to switching to Unity. Just need the Linux mouse wheel problem sorted. Soon hopefully.

Thread Information