DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Newbie Looking for Game

Hello All,

I am new to this system, not Role Playing. Trying to expand my horizons as it were. I currently reside in Germany and I am looking for a group that plays at least semi close to my timezone or at least early enough in your timezone to offset the time difference. I am currently 6 hours ahead of EST. If anyone is looking, it would be awesome to hear from you.appvalley tutuapp tweakbox
    Last edited by BenzilLobo; September 2nd, 2020 at 07:32.

1. There are weekly games run by Stephan at EU friendly times. Keep an eye out for those (although some are for high level characters, so would require playing a pregen).

2. I might also run something for low levels some time in the near future. As you say you're residing in Germany, are you fluent in German, or do you prefer keeping your German speaking to a minimum? (I ask because my local community runs a lot of SFS games, but mostly in German. But if German is not your language of choice, I can of course run in English.)

Note: This is all SFS Organized Play, so if you're not familiar with that, just go ahead and ask.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I'm planning on running an entry-level game on Sunday. Stephan will be playing and helping me as I GM this system for the first time. Check out the post I just made for Sunday at 5:00pm UTC.

Thread Information