DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    What's the error mesage you're getting? I'm not getting any error messages on my end.
    Here is a picture of the error popping out.

FGU latest update, Char. Sheet Tweak + Costitutional Ammendments + Constitution Ammendments MadNomad activated, no other modules or extensions activated (fresh campaign)

I just added the class (barbarian) to a empty character sheet but the sames error appear at each level increase, independently from class.

Hope this will help...

error.pngerror.png

From what I can tell that is an old version of my extension, that doesn't work with the latest Tweaks. The new version I get the same error when adding a class for the first time, but it doesn't show up after that

Nice to know that it's an extension version issue.
    Char. Sheet Tweak and Constitutional Ammendments are both the latest version.

Where do I find the latest version of your extension? Is there a way to know the version of your extension?

Thanks again!!!

ScriedRaven...you are using an older version of Const. Ammend. (1.2.1).

I'm using the 1.3.1. Could that be the issue?

I just update my post that in response to the original one.

The difference is that I use classic, not unity, as half the time I launch Unity I get some error or another. I had tested with the updated version of Constitutional Ammendments, I just use a slightly modified version, and didn't bother to modify the update.

Ok! I take it that, at the moment, char. Sheet tweaks and const. Ammen. Are not compatible.

I hope they will be, sooner or later.

Thanks!

I have an issue that, for some reason, CA.ext is not showing up as an option on my load screen. I started a post here and was told to talk to the authors. Have you seen/heard anything about this issue?
    I know enough to know that I don't know it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Rbbrbootz View Post
    I have an issue that, for some reason, CA.ext is not showing up as an option on my load screen. I started a post here and was told to talk to the authors. Have you seen/heard anything about this issue?
    Is the extension compatible with the ruleset you are using? Thats the only thing I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by MadNomadGM View Post
    Is the extension compatible with the ruleset you are using? Thats the only thing I can think of.
    Sorry, wrong thread. As to your answer...it's 5E - CA. I'm making the assumption that it is 5e compatible, but I can see how that could be a mixup. Thanks
    I know enough to know that I don't know it all!

Does this extension work with Constitutional Amendments and current hp
    Last edited by Ethkazin; May 11th, 2021 at 07:30.

Thread Information