DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    I'll check it but I downloaded it yesterday.

Ok, last version of MadNomad Char. Sheet Tweaks and ScriedRaven version of Const. Ammen.: no Adjust cell in the char. sheet.

When I try to load MeAndUnique version, sound and adjust cells are overlapping.

Last update of FGU, no modules and extensions loaded (except for those mentioned)

Any idea?

Wait, sound? There shouldn't be a sound box. Here's what it looks like for meScreenshot 2020-09-12 153442.jpg

Sorry, autocorrector...not sound but wound..

I don't have this version of Constitutional Ammendments. Where do I find it? Thanks a lot ScriedRaven! ��

It's linked in my first comment

Ok, sorry it's your version....but I'm not seeing the adjust field. Weird...

ScriedRaven, problem solved!!!
    You have to activate both MeAndUnique and your extensions.

That much was not clear to me! Anyway, now everything is working!

Hi ScriedRaven and MadNomad, I noticed one problem with Char. sheet Tweaks and Const. Ammend.

Each time I increase a pg level, an error pops up and, while the MAX field is properly updated, the same cannot be said for the HP field.

AT present the only workaround is to turn off Const. Ammend., perform the level increase and turn on the extension again.

Is there a way to solve this issue?

What's the error mesage you're getting? I'm not getting any error messages on my end.

Thread Information