FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethkazin View Post
    Does this extension work with Constitutional Amendments and current hp
    Earlier in this thread Scried Raven has posted a version of constitutional amendments that is compatible.
    I dont think its compatible with current HP, but it basically already has the functionality of current HP built in.

Quote Originally Posted by MadNomadGM View Post
    Earlier in this thread Scried Raven has posted a version of constitutional amendments that is compatible.
    I dont think its compatible with current HP, but it basically already has the functionality of current HP built in.
    Great additions to the sheet!

I did noticed that the HPs are not locked on the players side(client) with only this ext running. Should they be? When I added Scried Raven's ext add on and constitutional amendments there is no change in behavior. The HP fields are not locked on the player side.

Thanks!

I don't think the extension locks the hp field for the players. I could look into making that an option though.

Good to know! It is something I would use but I am not sure others would agree. Thanks!

I did notice over at constitutional amendments they are talking about locking the fields.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...681#post599681

I will most likely post there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    Not sure what I have going on here but since adding this extension, I noticed a couple things and pretty sure I have some conflict somewhere with another ext/mod....and if this is posted under the wrong extension, then my apologies....

Issues:
    1. No matter what I set my inspiration to, it's showing three slots (happened with most recent update)
    2. Two chat bubble "Speak as" options available - one partially hidden behind the "Inspiration" title
    3. XP on main character sheet doesn't show what's needed for next level but if you check their level, it's listed there.

Attachment 39215
    Attachment 39216
    I'm noticing the extra chat bubble as well. It doesn't seem to cause any problems, but it's making my OCD itch. Was this ever figured out?

Last edited by Roach; June 18th, 2021 at 08:43. Reason: deleted for error

First this forum did not display this posting, even after a refresh , so I reentered it - see below - but as soon as I had, it suddenly decided to show it after all
    Last edited by Roach; June 18th, 2021 at 09:16.

I am not sure if there has been a fix for it, or if the incompatibility still exists: When I load (only) Constitutional Amendments, Constitutional Ammendments (the compatibility fix by SR), and the Character Sheet Tweaks, the link from Combat Tracker to the Character Sheet that is supposed to update the current wound status does not work. Changes to HP/wounds on the CT are displayed in the Tracker, but the display in the CS is not adjusted. Has there been a fix for this, or do I have to not to use Constitutional Amendments? The link from CS to Tracker works...
    (Reentered, because for a while it seemed as if the latest version of Constitutional Amendments had fix this, but it turned out it didn't)

Quote Originally Posted by Roach View Post
    I am not sure if there has been a fix for it, or if the incompatibility still exists: When I load (only) Constitutional Amendments, Constitutional Ammendments (the compatibility fix by SR), and the Character Sheet Tweaks, the link from Combat Tracker to the Character Sheet that is supposed to update the current wound status does not work. Changes to HP/wounds on the CT are displayed in the Tracker, but the display in the CS is not adjusted. Has there been a fix for this, or do I have to not to use Constitutional Amendments? The link from CS to Tracker works...
    (Reentered, because for a while it seemed as if the latest version of Constitutional Amendments had fix this, but it turned out it didn't)
    Are you using the extra extension listed below? Will that help?

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    For anyone who wants to use this extension and Constitutional Ammendments here's an extension that allows the two to work together. UPDATE: Changed current HP box to that of Constitutional Ammendments, so it can now shift between Current HP and Wounds.

Addition: Extension to use this together with Current HP FGU, or Current HP

Thread Information