STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    I tested this setup and the WND field is updating on the CS as damage is done and recorded on the CT. I agree with @similarly that the posted ext is the fix for this issue. Maybe check that you have the current versions of the other extensions?

I've re-D/Led and reapplied all the MN exts and the Const Amendmements several times - the best result I got was that with one of the older ext d/ls (only) the link worked again - but the char sheet was missing the "max HP" box. It didn't help that there were updates of the CAmendExt that were seemingly based on earlier , non-current (and already changed) versions, thus undoing changes done in the meantime.
    Right now I am just looking for a combo of extensions that will display the health bpxes correctly. I hope I recognize that display then - I've seen so many versions...

Quote Originally Posted by Roach View Post
    I've re-D/Led and reapplied all the MN exts and the Const Amendmements several times - the best result I got was that with one of the older ext d/ls (only) the link worked again - but the char sheet was missing the "max HP" box. It didn't help that there were updates of the CAmendExt that were seemingly based on earlier , non-current (and already changed) versions, thus undoing changes done in the meantime.
    Right now I am just looking for a combo of extensions that will display the health bpxes correctly. I hope I recognize that display then - I've seen so many versions...
    So there is a 3rd extension that you use if you are using Const Amendments and Character sheet tweaks. In your comment here, it didnt sound like you are using that. Just want to clarify that. If you are using that 3rd extension and still seeing those issues, then I guess it must be something else. Possibly a recent change impacted it. But sounds like it is still working for others so, I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Roach View Post
    To be perfectly clear, which the other posts are not.

To get Mad Nomad's Character Sheet Tweaks and Constitutional Amendments exts to work together, you need a total of 3 exts.
    Mad Nomad's Character Sheet Tweaks ext
    Constitutional Amendments ext
    and the one by ScriedRaven posted up a bit called "5E - Constitutional Ammendments" (Yes it's spelled wrong because that's how he spelt it.

Then you will get like this. (I have other exts but they don't effect this)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for clarifying it and providing the extension name MrDDT

Here are the links to the three things you need:
    Mad Nomad's Character Sheet Tweaks (DMsGuild): https://www.dmsguild.com/product/326...ate_id=2733600
    Constitutional Amendments by MeAndUnique: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nal-Amendments
    ScriedRaven's extension to help run the above: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post540075

Maybe something to add to the opening post?

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTBC View Post
    Maybe something to add to the opening post?
    I don't think so. Because you don't need to note other peoples exts in your post. There are tons of ext that conflict or need a work around with other exts. It would be too many to list, then have to keep them all updated.

Question about the journal part of the ext: When I link a story entry it works fine but if I update the story entry the link on the sheet does not reflect the update. It appears to be only a copy at the time the link was added to the sheet. Is that expected behavior? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Question about the journal part of the ext: When I link a story entry it works fine but if I update the story entry the link on the sheet does not reflect the update. It appears to be only a copy at the time the link was added to the sheet. Is that expected behavior? Thanks!
    Ya that's currently a limitation. Will try to fix that at some point.

Thread Information