STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Mad Nomad's Character Sheet Tweaks

Mad Nomad's Character Sheet Tweaks

Price: $5.00
    Description: A large number of changes and additions to the character sheet for 5e that should streamline your play and add some new capabilities.

• New UI and layout
    • Current HP
    • Auto XP
    • Locked fields on some fields to prevent player mistakes
    • Brand new Player journal tab
    • Level up notifiers
    • Quick access buttons
    • Skills for thieves tools, game sets, etc

Watch the video for details.
    Get it on DMs Guild HERE
    Attached Images Attached Images

Used this tonight, and it was very much liked by my players. But it has one Problem: i cant add or open Adventure entries in the log Tab, please have a look at this, thx.
    DnD 5e - Dungeon Crawl Classic - Savage World - DSA

Quote Originally Posted by Wizards Ghost View Post
    Used this tonight, and it was very much liked by my players. But it has one Problem: i cant add or open Adventure entries in the log Tab, please have a look at this, thx.
    Yup its definitely on my radar. Next patch will address this. Tonight or tomorrow. It's actually caused by the Combat Stats extension though, not the character sheet tweaks.
    Last edited by MadNomadGM; September 2nd, 2020 at 00:33.

Constitutional Ammendments

For anyone who wants to use this extension and Constitutional Ammendments here's an extension that allows the two to work together. UPDATE: Changed current HP box to that of Constitutional Ammendments, so it can now shift between Current HP and Wounds.

Addition: Extension to use this together with Current HP FGU, or Current HP
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ScriedRaven; September 13th, 2020 at 19:09. Reason: Updated Extension

Not sure what I have going on here but since adding this extension, I noticed a couple things and pretty sure I have some conflict somewhere with another ext/mod....and if this is posted under the wrong extension, then my apologies....

Issues:
    1. No matter what I set my inspiration to, it's showing three slots (happened with most recent update)
    2. Two chat bubble "Speak as" options available - one partially hidden behind the "Inspiration" title
    3. XP on main character sheet doesn't show what's needed for next level but if you check their level, it's listed there.

pic1.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

You are right. I am aware of those issues and conflicts. I have a new release that will be launching very soon that adresses those issues. Sorry for any i nconveniences.

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    For anyone who wants to use this extension and Constitutional Ammendments here's an extension that allows the two to work together. You will need to change the load order of Constitutional Ammendments to 1001, but everything else is already set up
    how do I do that? I'm no programmer. With the new update, is this version of const. Ammen. still necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post
    how do I do that? I'm no programmer. With the new update, is this version of const. Ammen. still necessary?
    With the last update they still basically work together, although there are some oddities I haven't had the time to look into yet. On the plus side, the load order doesn't matter anymore

The Adjust field of Constitutional Ammendments is not showing up. Is that how your modified version is supposte to work, ScriedRaven?

It should be showing up even if you don't have my merger loading. Do you have the most recent version of Mad Nomad's Tweaks? Because older versions would completely block it off

Thread Information