FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethkazin View Post
    Does this extension work with Constitutional Amendments and current hp
    Earlier in this thread Scried Raven has posted a version of constitutional amendments that is compatible.
    I dont think its compatible with current HP, but it basically already has the functionality of current HP built in.

Quote Originally Posted by MadNomadGM View Post
    Earlier in this thread Scried Raven has posted a version of constitutional amendments that is compatible.
    I dont think its compatible with current HP, but it basically already has the functionality of current HP built in.
    Great additions to the sheet!

I did noticed that the HPs are not locked on the players side(client) with only this ext running. Should they be? When I added Scried Raven's ext add on and constitutional amendments there is no change in behavior. The HP fields are not locked on the player side.

Thanks!

I don't think the extension locks the hp field for the players. I could look into making that an option though.

Good to know! It is something I would use but I am not sure others would agree. Thanks!

I did notice over at constitutional amendments they are talking about locking the fields.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...681#post599681

I will most likely post there as well.

Thread Information